My prom is on Saturday.....Question about what bottles I should pick up

Originally Posted by Mamaco

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Reginald Noble

All right so how much would two decent size bottles of henny and goose run me then?
Goose is like 30....I think Henny VSOP is around 30-40
my area... goose is $33 and henny VS. is $32... henny V.S.O.P. is usually $15 more then the regular VS
Damn, I prefer Ketel One but both are over 40 out here. CA FTL I guess.
I know sam's club in my area has some pretty damn good prices on liqour. U can get a handle of skyy for $22
pimp.gif

fifths of grey goose and other premium vodkas go for around 23-25 at sam's club as well

BTW AT my prom hotel party we had grey goose, tequila, and captain morgans

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Originally Posted by you go boy

henny and grey goose
Thats the default!!! it never fails.

laugh.gif
nobody would be drinking either of these liqours if they weren't in rap songs.
uhm not really.... ever since i can remember my family has been drinking henny... and im 26... it was the only liquor i could get my hands on... been drinking it ever since....
goose???.... i dont like the after taste of belvedere... never had ciroc... i dont drink too much vodka but if i do... i dont wanna have a bad time with the $10 botttle stuff... i posted this in the vodka thread...

it's hype man. Hennessey i'll give you, that at least has some tradition in this world... grey goose is popular thanks to rap music, period.

true.. but vodka has tradition also.... and if you are just getting into vodka.... your most likely gonna start off with the name you hear the most... and ifit does you well... you are gonna keep drinking it.. im a type of person that doesnt like change too much... it keeps things simple to me and lesscomplicated... but if anyone can give me a suggestion on some good vodka around the same price as goose.... with out the after taste of belvedere...

Yall suggesting Everclear and Burnetts must want dude and all his friends to get alcohol poisoning,
laugh.gif

I say youre getting 2 18 packs and the rest of the money is coming to me seeing as im buying all of this your you and i get the final say.

Goose for the dudes and Nuvo for the females. I learned that anything that is mentioned in a video is guaranteed to get the females all willy nilly over u.They be on that, "OOOOOoo, I seen this in the video..."

me and my friends were buying liq one night and behind us was a russian dude. like a real russian old head. he told us to get KAM CHATKA and thank him later.best vodka for the price. and walking around with the bottle at parties and asking girls if they want a kam chat is aWIN.
nerd.gif

LOL @ you people drinking Cognac with coke. Cognac is meant to be sipped slowly. Not mixed or taken in shots.

I'd prob say get Vodka. Goose is over-hyped. Belvedere FTW!!!

true.. but vodka has tradition also.... and if you are just getting into vodka.... your most likely gonna start off with the name you hear the most... and if it does you well... you are gonna keep drinking it.. im a type of person that doesnt like change too much... it keeps things simple to me and less complicated... but if anyone can give me a suggestion on some good vodka around the same price as goose.... with out the after taste of belvedere...

i'm not a big Vodka drinker, but I think Ketel destroys almost everything.

Depends on the situations.

If its for you and the fellas then Bacardi Superior, Hen, Paul Masson, Jose Cuervo.

If its for some breezys......cop them some everclear and make a punch.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dyzzle

me and my friends were buying liq one night and behind us was a russian dude. like a real russian old head. he told us to get KAM CHATKA and thank him later. best vodka for the price. and walking around with the bottle at parties and asking girls if they want a kam chat is a WIN.
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom