my really small collection

I've been into sneakers since 07 collected a good bit, wore em, and got tired of em. I originally intended on keeping the original bulls colorway jordans from numbers 1-14 and the 21s(because i really like 21s). I never posted a collection before, but i thought i should before i decide to sell whats left. Its not much, but i still love what i have left. also the reason i no longer have much is due to the fact that im currently in college and had to put off on my lil' sneaker hobby until a later point in my life, or just put it to rest.
my top 3 grails

kid size pickups

beat pure money 3s
laugh.gif

my girl has more sneakers than me at the moment but its fine because i pickem up for her on the occasion still
smokin.gif
. i told her to keep her sneaks and in a way its like i still have the hobby a part of me.

I've been into sneakers since 07 collected a good bit, wore em, and got tired of em. I originally intended on keeping the original bulls colorway jordans from numbers 1-14 and the 21s(because i really like 21s). I never posted a collection before, but i thought i should before i decide to sell whats left. Its not much, but i still love what i have left. also the reason i no longer have much is due to the fact that im currently in college and had to put off on my lil' sneaker hobby until a later point in my life, or just put it to rest.
my top 3 grails

kid size pickups

beat pure money 3s
laugh.gif

my girl has more sneakers than me at the moment but its fine because i pickem up for her on the occasion still
smokin.gif
. i told her to keep her sneaks and in a way its like i still have the hobby a part of me.

It's not much but definitely quality>quantity

I'd take those 3 pairs over every single new retro released/releasing this year

It's not much but definitely quality>quantity

I'd take those 3 pairs over every single new retro released/releasing this year

Originally Posted by icedd

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

is this a joke?
It's a joke you think everyone can own 300 pairs of deadstock shoes.
its really not a joke, i did have alot more shoes but im heading into college and can no longer keep up the hobby, i can post pics of all the shoes i previously had but im leaving these here because i still love niketalk and visit the site daily, i just wanted to post the little bit i have left before i dont have any sneakers at all. 

Originally Posted by icedd

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

is this a joke?
It's a joke you think everyone can own 300 pairs of deadstock shoes.
its really not a joke, i did have alot more shoes but im heading into college and can no longer keep up the hobby, i can post pics of all the shoes i previously had but im leaving these here because i still love niketalk and visit the site daily, i just wanted to post the little bit i have left before i dont have any sneakers at all. 

Good stuff man.  Still want a pair of 99 IV's.  Maybe someday.  And your girls got a nice collection there
smile.gif

Good stuff man.  Still want a pair of 99 IV's.  Maybe someday.  And your girls got a nice collection there
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom