My Ricky Rubio 2012 Rookie Highlight Mix [HD]

jpzx

Supporter
Any sort of feedback (negative/positive) is welcome, thanks.

I hope he can make a full recovery and doesn't have that Penny type injury where he loses a step

If you update this video you should start with a more upbeat song during his game clips then cut to the Friday Night Lights song when he gets hurt with clips of his rehab.... that would be
smokin.gif

Other than that it looks great

wouldn't change a thing, excellent mix bro 
pimp.gif

Really liked the music, and you had all the essential highlights.

pimp.gif
Ricky ROY Rubio

EDIT

Just realized who made this thread. It's like JPZx managed to fit all of his feelings about Rubio and the issue of drafting him in to that 5 min vid
laugh.gif
I'm surprised I didn't see any NT screen prints of members saying he was never going to come to Minny and how Khan is a joke of a GM.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I hope he can make a full recovery and doesn't have that Penny type injury where he loses a step
Different type of players and different type of knee injuries. 
I really feel this will only be a minor setback for Ricky 

Awesome video, could've ended less abruptly though.

Can't wait to see Ricky next year with more muscle and not playing a crazy condensed schedule. He was wearing out the last couple weeks. Love that 3 he hit versus the Clips to tie it up after being 0-10 or something on the game. A true baller and competitor.

Originally Posted by mgrand15

Awesome video, could've ended less abruptly though.

Good advice, that was something I was fiddling with but ended up just leaving. Definitely could have been changed.

Back
Top Bottom