MY SEPTEMBER PLAYLIST. PERFECT TO SMOKE, CHILL, STUDY TO...

am6onl.jpg

Woah where did this summer go? No, seriously...Well anyway I decided to do start doing monthly mixes for some friends and people who were really into the last one I did. I wanted to keep it short (12 tracks), and I wanted to make a nice playlist for my buddies studying hard, smoking some, relaxing at home, etc. Its just some tracks I've been jamming to lately. I hope you enjoy and please hit me up with your opinions! I'm getting my tables and mixer this week, so the mixes from here on out will all be blended and an actual mix as opposed to a playlist. <3

DOWNLOAD HERE. DOWNLOAD HERE. DOWNLOAD HERE. DOWNLOAD HERE.

track listing

1. Madlib - Jingle Lion

2. Archie Whitewater - Lighthouse

3. Mayer Hawthorne Just Ain't Gonna Work Out

4. El Michaels Affair - Incarcerated Scarfaces

5. Marvin Gaye - I Wanna Be Where U Are

6. Al Green - I Wish You Were Here

7. Rhetta Hughes - Light My Fire

8. The Ponys - Kingdom of Hearts

9. Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane Over the Sea

10. Fatlip - What's Up Fatlip?

11. Eulises Moreno -Allow Me

12. Grandmaster Flash & Melle Mel - White Lines

Originally Posted by SHAOLINS WARRIOR

Didn't expect this to be on it. Regardless, I've always thought of the song of a more Fall song, so props.

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Originally Posted by SHAOLINS WARRIOR

Didn't expect this to be on it. Regardless, I've always thought of the song of a more Fall song, so props.
Definitely a good "september" track. thanks man
pimp.gif

I'll check this out. Looking forward to the blended mixes since i made a post requesting some
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JP310

I'll check this out. Looking forward to the blended mixes since i made a post requesting some
laugh.gif

oh yeah its almost soul crushing to not be able to play/mix tracks right now. my tables are at the doctors getting revamped and i should have them soon so
pimp.gif

EDIT:

AND GOOD LOOKS ON THE POSITIVE WORDS. I SEE YOU!
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom