My shoe collection* Updated

Originally Posted by chuckkid33

im not encouraging the buying of fakes but man, you spent ur hard earned money on them... dont let these hypebeast rain on ur parade dude. If you like them keep them and wear them cause no one is really going to know where you live. like i said IM NOT ENCOURAGING THE BUYING OF FAKES, i dont buy fakes, but i also dont put others down that do. If you prefer them thats your money and ur pocket. People are so lame...

laugh.gif
roll.gif
at everything you said.

You my friend, are a lame.

im not encouraging the buying of fakes but man, you spent ur hard earned money on them... dont let these hypebeast rain on ur parade dude. If you like them keep them and wear them cause no one is really going to know where you live. like i said IM NOT ENCOURAGING THE BUYING OF FAKES, i dont buy fakes, but i also dont put others down that do. If you prefer them thats your money and ur pocket. People are so lame...

indifferent.gif

OP, if you like variant sneakers, then go ahead and buy them, it's your money..do what you want with it...But just keep them fukcers away from Niketalk.

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
LMAO
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

oo boy bet you regret doing this post lol....but it is correct that you live you learn, its time for a fresh start boss,which nothing wrong with that alot of people get fooled on ebay, id be a liar if i said i haven't...

Originally Posted by evisumane123

oo boy bet you regret doing this post lol....but it is correct that you live you learn, its time for a fresh start boss,which nothing wrong with that alot of people get fooled on ebay, id be a liar if i said i haven't...

yeah, that is true but I am not sure I'll ever be done.  And most of what I have is legit, just 4-5 aren't.

buyin fakes and posting them as part of a collection this guy needs to be banned and he deserves no sympathy u bought colorways of shoes that dont even exsist so either yyour stupid or u know what u where doin, most people have gotten screwed on ebay but they dont brag about it

I'm sorry but if I saw you with those all white XIXs on the court, you'd be getting laughed at.

thanks for posting...whether or not some are fake, i can appreciate the fact that a person plays basketball with their jordans on.

Here are my newest pickups.  Also, I threw out the white 19's and the cement 3's are for mowing the lawn and the red/white 13's are just for around the house.

Back
Top Bottom