my shoe collection

take notes kids. this is what a collection should look like.

WOW! i dont know what to say, too many dope shoes too comment on.. talarias, spiridons, am95s and af1 HIs are serious. im feeling those pink am95s
smokin.gif

Dude you got way to much money lol naw loving all the AM finally a good collection that aint based all on J's im liking it..

thanks for all your kind words everybody. i have made some great e-friendships here in my time on nt. my homies in switzerland: oli and tibor have beensuper good to me. there is also a bunch of nice nt'ers that i have corresponded with and you all know who you are.
Originally Posted by Ruffin51

I think I was yawning when I clicked on the thread and my mouth just stayed open. I don't even know what to say right now. I had no idea you had this much/some of the stuff you have.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

What size again, how long have you been collecting these (I think you said you sold almost all your stuff a while back?), and do you buy a lot from Japan? You wear everything right?

i guess it started in the early 90's when i used to hit up the nike rep 2x a year and buy about 5-8 pairs of shoes at a time to rock for the next 6months. back then, having 8 pairs of shoes was reckless lol. i gravitated towards the acg stuff and my original love was with mowabbs, escapes, yewtahs andrevaderchis. i never really started to collect shoes as a hobby until 2003. i'm good friends with the owners of kicks/hawaii and in4mation and they havereally taken care of me over the years. over 2 years ago, i sold off most of my deadstock pairs of shoes that i realized i was never gonna wear. i sold the sbdunks and most of the limited stuff cause they were worth alotta money. i sold off my ds jordan iv's cause they are unwearble no matter what anyone sayshaha. i had always been buying air maxes but then i started buying more air force 1's - most of my forces were bought in the past 2 years - lots of theblame going to the people in the team af1 thread. i've had a bit more air max 95's and old acg's that have crumbled. over the past 3 years i havebought many of my shoes from japan. 96% of the shoes are size 8.5 or 9 - there are a few 9.5's and 1 size 8. pretty much every shoe has been worn on myfoot outside the house unless it's a double and even then sometimes i get too lazy to dig and i wear my back-up pair.

eek.gif
this is by far the dopest collection ive ever seen!!!so much variety and the colors are bananas!!!!

Very impressive! ...now that's what you call a complete collection! very well rounded, a bit of everything in there!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

holy hell!

amazing stuff, kev. i never venture into the af1 thread, so i had no idea you had all that. your air max runners alone are insane.

thanks for taking the time to do this.

GuinnessBrilliant.jpg

You sir, have rocked my socks(no larry craig).

I also wanted to thank you so much for helping me out. You've truly helped my collection out ALOT.

Hey kev, i want to hug you. and maybe jack a pair of canvas forces when we are embracing.

what what up kev.
****n sick as collection man.
heard alot from scotto about you and never doubted since.
sick running collection period homie.

now sell me some air max
its geces23 from iss.

Damnnnnnnn, now THAT'S how to Rep the 808 State!!!!!

Great Stuff Kev......hope all is well

Aloha

Back
Top Bottom