My Small Collection-Quality over Quantity..........

Hey guys,

I've slowed down on the game for a little while now but I manage to indulge myself on occasions. These are the remaining pairs that Im mostly attached toat the moment. Throughout the years I sold most of the many gems I owned and as a result feel deep remorse over it. I hope you all like the small collectionand Ill continue to post more pix during the weeks to come. Thanks!

Loving the Nike selection. Especially the LeBrons and Penny1s.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My Carnivores in both green and black from 93'

I hope Nike retro these very soon Im anxiously anticipating this model. I know some have strong opinions on the design but certainly grail status for me. Thesein NY were a crazy status shoe you were either a corner boy or your parents had money.

One my favorite trainer models inspired after the elephant print cement AJIII. Hot fire I lucked out when I was in Tokyo 2 or 3 years ago.

Thanks guys I appreciate the comments!
Here are some more heat dedicated to Jordan Fans despite having a weak collection compared to real aficionados. There will be more Aj pics posted I just needto find them first.

I'm in the similar boat as you with my collection.

I've been slowly selling my collection. Only keeping my grails from now on.

My Favorite Nike models are from the early to late 90's signature Basketball sneakers. The golden era as many refer these years to were the pinnacle ofNike Basketball design. I don't think it could ever be replicated or even feel the same again!

Back
Top Bottom