/\ My small Collection /\

This my collection, I don't have all my shoes here because I am studying abroad but what the hey. All of the shoes are being worn and sorry for the badpics, used my Bold to take the pictures. Here it goes
smile.gif

Nike Air Force 1 ?uestlove

Nike Air Force 1 High - Hunt Pack

Jordan 8 Playoffs

Jordan 4

Nike Dunk low - Thoughts Edition

Nike Dunk low - Nike id

Nike Dunk High

Nike Air Max 1 - Olympic pack Silver

Nike Air Max Light - Flamingo Pack

Nike Air Max Light

Nike Zoom Soldier 2 - My ballin shoe

Vans chukka

Nike Vandal

This is only the shoes I took with me to the UK and I left all my other shoes back home. It's a kind of random collection but I like it, just startedcollecting though
happy.gif
so it can only get better from here.

Originally Posted by failedtakeover

postin dirty kicks
sick.gif
Yeah, Currently cleaning all my shoes but didn't have the energy to wash all of them before taking pictures, sorry guys
embarassed.gif

Glad to see you wear all of your kicks but i think you should atleast give them a wipe down before your wear them and a good cleaning before you post them.
Good stuff none the lea
happy.gif
st

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

Glad to see you wear all of your kicks but i think you should atleast give them a wipe down before your wear them and a good cleaning before you post them.
Good stuff none the lea
happy.gif
st
I always clean them before leaving the house dude but I'm in vacation mode now so I haven't been out of the house as much thereforecleaning has been a low priority but need to clean the kicks now, going to London on Tuesday, WOHO
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

Good stuff none the lea
happy.gif
st

What happened to them AM1's you have there? Looks like you got bit by a land shark
laugh.gif

Good stuff though

Back
Top Bottom