my "tax" pros, i lost my tax forms....can i get them back if i've already filed them?

Nov 17, 2001
me and the wifey filed our taxes back in januaray with a local tax agency, but she currently needs our tax forms for her to do her financial aid stuff, but iseemed to have misplaced them, and i think they actually may be lost

long story short, do you think the place we went to would have a copy of our forms available??? if not how should i go about this?
they should have em....

I think they are supposed to keep your info just incase you get audited.
Yes, they are required by law to keep the last 3 years. Just go an ask, they might charge you.
Top Bottom