MY Top Ten Dunks of 2008-2009 NBA Season

Sup NT,
I was missing with my site today which I don't do enough and posted my top ten dunks of this NBA season and here's what I got. I know you'llprobably flame and take MY list personal as if I know each of you and purposely left your favorite player off.

Anyway could you guys post what you thought was a great dunk. Always cool to see what people think and see what nasty dunks I may have not seen this season.Thanks. -JE

#10. Manu Ginobili dunks on Hilton Armstrong

#9. Delonte West dunks on Marvin Williams.

#8. David Lee dunk on Amare Stoudemire

#7. Brandon Roy dunks on Cheikh Samb

#6. Dwyane Wade dunks on Emeka Okafor

#5. Hakim Warrick Dunks on Jermaine O'Neal... from a stand still!!

#4. Jason Terry dunks on Tyson Chandler

#3. Lebron switch hand dunk on the Alanta Hawks. Typically Lebron dunking on some one expected but switching hands like he did and floating across the lane isjust bananas!

#2. Tyrus Thomas destroys Jermaine O'Neal with a NASTY dunk. Posterizing just isn't a good enough word to describe what Tyrus did to JermaineO'Neal.

#1. Joakim Noah coast to coast and dunks on Paul Pierce. Please take notice of the score and time in the game, 3rd OT in a playoff game, 7 footer running thecourt like this and flushing it on the opponents best player.

great post man.. the hakim warrick dunk from a standstill still blows my mind to this day. incredible athlete.

I'm not sure if I agree with your #1 but I understand what you mean - the context of the dunk greatly improves it.

I will never forget the Noah dunk. Maybe it's not as a crazy a slam as the other high flyers but a break away steal dunk on PP....damn !!

Two dunks I need to mention are Kevin Durant dunking on Jermaine O'Neal and Josh Smith on Steve Nash.

JStar25 wrote:
#7. Brandon Roy dunks on Cheikh Samb

Yo who was doing the highlights for this one? so many quot-ables
roll.gif

-"Don't jump!"
roll.gif

-"eewwwww my god"
roll.gif

- "he fell steve..."i know" he has to stay up"
laugh.gif

- "hee-yaaa!!!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Two dunks I need to mention are Kevin Durant dunking on Jermaine O'Neal and Josh Smith on Steve Nash.
It was nice but really I believe I could dunk on Steve Nash... it was a nice play but really banging on Nash should be a given for Josh Smith.

The Durant dunk was nice though, I did give that one some thought.
Seems to me the Jermaine O'Neal is posterized more than anyone else in the League...
Jermaine O'Neal = Shawn Bradley
eyes.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

wow never seen the jeff green one before. birdman got bird +*%*$@# on.

dude will seriously catch guys even when they see him approaching because he's so adept at dunking off the wrong foot.

didn't Westbrook have a nasty poster on someone?

i can't remember what team or when exactly, but i'm pretty sure he had a sick dunk on somebody this season.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

didn't Westbrook have a nasty poster on someone?

i can't remember what team or when exactly, but i'm pretty sure he had a sick dunk on somebody this season.
He caught a nasty off the backboard pass and dunked over Marco Bellineli and another one over Mario Chalmers.

your lists sucks
And your argument is 6'9 Josh Smith who has a 41 inch vertical dunking over 6'2 Steve Nash that did not even jump and was trying to draw acharge?
eyes.gif

Your basketball IQ = ZERO

i forgot about dunks..
i thought the last good dunk i seen was the dwight breaking shot clock..

but i like the one where shawn marion had the dunk to win the game and
they traded him the next day..

Back
Top Bottom