My Uncle Invented 420

There are only 2 people in America serving this sentence and he is one of them.

Wiki cites different sources but the fact is that these guys were the first to be hit with the 420 judgement

http://www.lectlaw.com/files/drg05.htm

Hopefully he gets out before he dies - when he does I got to document some of his stories

I heard 420 started when some high school kids would meet out in their school yard at 4:20 and they became some expert growers...

why was your uncle trying to push that much weight in the first place?

Still sad to hear people getting put away for that amount of time while child sex offenders and rapist get less than that....I was just reading the latest issue of treating yourself and they had some crazy stories...I especially like their cartoon strips "why and why not?"

Your "Uncle" could of made more money off the "4:20" name  then selling it

who really knows who started this craze...just know my swisher is rolled right now & i ain't waiting till 4:20 pm

[font='Times New Roman', Times, serif]
[/font]

"The herb is a sacrament: ganja is my sacrament ... America is a sick nation spiritually ... you cannot win this fight against marijuana. If you fight against the herb, you fight against creation."

[font='Times New Roman', Times, serif]respect
pimp.gif
[/font]

No he didn't.... The story of 420 can be traced back to 1971

and this sentence happened in 1994

Originally Posted by Essential1

No he didn't.... The story of 420 can be traced back to 1971

and this sentence happened in 1994

This.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ the story.

Ah Merton Hanks... Not even a 9ers fan, but whenever they were on I'd pray Merton did anything good so he would do the dance...

Originally Posted by VA757VA

Originally Posted by ludex360

http://www.huffingtonpost...-true-stor_n_543854.html

like all great things, it started in the bay area

nothing else significant originated from the bay area except 40 water....
and this..

GIFSoup

The highest concentration of nobel prize winners is in the Bay Area. Also what are basically considered the top private and public college in the US.
Let's not forget the Free Speech movement and the Black Panthers... Oh yeah... nothing significant. 

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

Originally Posted by ludex360

http://www.huffingtonpost...-true-stor_n_543854.html

like all great things, it started in the bay area

and this..

GIFSoup

The highest concentration of nobel prize winners is in the Bay Area. Also what are basically considered the top private and public college in the US.
Let's not forget the Free Speech movement and the Black Panthers... Oh yeah... nothing significant. 

i see they must have the highest concentration of butthurt NTers too..just a joke..wanted to drop off my merton hanks giff...
go burn some cali and calm down gentlemen...only a joke..

dude come in here wit a second grade history lesson..go sit in a corner bruh bruh

and this..

GIFSoup

i see they must have the highest concentration of butthurt NTers too..just a joke..wanted to drop off my merton hanks giff...

dude come in here wit a second grade history lesson..go sit in a corner bruh bruh
laugh.gif
@ this dude trying to play off his ignorance.

Originally Posted by iYen

laugh.gif
@ this dude trying to play off his ignorance.

lol..how am i playing anything off? i said e40 and merton hanks...im sure a quick google search woulda told me all that crap stickman said...
i dont think yall heard me...I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THE BAY AREA..

give it a rest..its a 420 thread..go burn one...go make a meme or sumn..let my balls breathe....and exhale

Back
Top Bottom