My Vancouver (CA) NTers things to do see at the airport?!

I have a two hour layover in Vancouver, and I'm currently eating @ Pacific Grill.  Any cool spots to check out to kill time here?! Thanks in advance.  

I have a two hour layover in Vancouver, and I'm currently eating @ Pacific Grill.  Any cool spots to check out to kill time here?! Thanks in advance.  

YVR is one of the chillest places ever... But I think you should just hang around in the lounge area and read some magazines since you only have 2 hours to kill. There's really nothing too much going on around the airport though. Everything is near the centre of Richmond and/or downtown Vancouver, and I don't think you'll be able to get there within your time limit.

YVR is one of the chillest places ever... But I think you should just hang around in the lounge area and read some magazines since you only have 2 hours to kill. There's really nothing too much going on around the airport though. Everything is near the centre of Richmond and/or downtown Vancouver, and I don't think you'll be able to get there within your time limit.

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

You can go looting in the city

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom