My website

So me and my roommate have started a website about how much people hate their roommates. We always here people complaining so we started one. If you could go ahead and post some things up on here about how much you hate your roommate we will appreciate it greatly. 
http://www.h8myroom8.com/

So me and my roommate have started a website about how much people hate their roommates. We always here people complaining so we started one. If you could go ahead and post some things up on here about how much you hate your roommate we will appreciate it greatly. 
http://www.h8myroom8.com/

And that site would be...?
EDIT:

Dope idea. It should be a hit amongst people. I'm even tempted to go in.

Put some ads banners up and get that AdSense money though.

grin.gif
indifferent.gif

And that site would be...?
EDIT:

Dope idea. It should be a hit amongst people. I'm even tempted to go in.

Put some ads banners up and get that AdSense money though.

i had 3 different roommates in 3 semesters of college. had to beat one of they %** for stealin & another one was homosexual. only one dude was cool...guess thats wat i get for not pickin my own roommate

i had 3 different roommates in 3 semesters of college. had to beat one of they %** for stealin & another one was homosexual. only one dude was cool...guess thats wat i get for not pickin my own roommate

my girl was my roommate this past summer at my house. terrible. terrible. clothes everywhere, food, bottles, would stay up late webcamming with her friends while im next to her sleeping
30t6p3b.gif

idk how to post on your site

my girl was my roommate this past summer at my house. terrible. terrible. clothes everywhere, food, bottles, would stay up late webcamming with her friends while im next to her sleeping
30t6p3b.gif

idk how to post on your site

i read alot of funny ones. But its just people being creative/embellishing alot of it. There are crappy roommates out there though.

i read alot of funny ones. But its just people being creative/embellishing alot of it. There are crappy roommates out there though.

Your site is like FML.com's long-lost ******ed twin sister separated at birth

Good luck with it though.

Your site is like FML.com's long-lost ******ed twin sister separated at birth

Good luck with it though.

yeah i want to put ads up once we get people viewing it. im advertising at my school UCSD and just trying to get people to post so I can put an ad banner up. its not hard to make a site, just takes a bit of time.

yeah i want to put ads up once we get people viewing it. im advertising at my school UCSD and just trying to get people to post so I can put an ad banner up. its not hard to make a site, just takes a bit of time.

Just a tip: you should consider taking the numbers out of the URL, it looks mad tacky.

Back
Top Bottom