My weekend at Coachella (VIDEO)

Lineup was wack. I sold my two passes with shuttle access for $400 each a week before weekend 1. $175 though? That's crazy!

lineup was good, just the headliners weren't BIG like the past. you're lucky you got your money back. i know a lot of people who lost a lot of money trying to resell.

Any idea when 2014 tix will go on sale?
I really would like to go.
Lately they've been dropping around the beginning of January. If you get a chance man you should go! Def the best time of my life.
To damn hot tho

i think the "pre-sale" for the next year was the month after the current year, so in may. then the general sale is january.

LJT's > Coachella.. youll be so drunk and have so much fun youll forget their playing country music

you say that as if you can't do that here :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: obviously I've never been to coachella but if its anything like the texas music festival we have here.. count me in!

So you make an uneducated statement and then "neg" me? gb2misc

I'd neg you cuz you said i sound stupid, when you could have just said i sound uninformed.

you even admitted that Coachella gets some artists who do what I described, so that alone makes my statement at least somewhat valid. My opinion could have just been based on those artists, whose existence you acknowledge, who do exactly what I described.

As far as not understanding music festivals...I'm sorry if I like to be able to actually listen to my music with some degree of accuracy and fidelity

... but you can't neg me because this is Niketalk.

There is nothing better than live music, imo. I guess you're the type that likes to sit at home with your $300 headphones listening to FLAC files. Do you.  But don't try to crap on festivals when the sound is actually really good. They invest a lot of money for that reason.
As I read this post I was sitting in bed with my $300 AKGs listening to FLAC files..

images

dope vid, but i mostly wanted to comment cause i saw your youtube name and recognized it from holla-front. lolololol, i just checked out your old videos and i remember watching some of those covers from so long ago. the best one was the honey baby cover, that song (the original) ended up being my ringtone for like 4 years after i heard that song.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom