My Weekend Trip to Seattle, WA (100 x PICS RE-UPPED!) 5/18-5/20

Thanks to a lot of NT'ers who helped me plan my trip. All the food, attraction and transportation suggestions were very appreciated and put to good use.

Seattle definitely reminds me a lot of SF with its weather, pier front, huge emphasis on art, seafood and liberal culture. Definitely had a great time and was able to see a lot in just 2.5 days. I got really lucky with the weather too, as Friday and Saturday were gorgeous, while Sunday sprinkled just a tad.

BTW, no one told me about the $3 Daft Punk or Michael Jackson Laser Shows at the Seattle Center. DAMN!
pimp.gif

Warning: Extremely Touristy Pics.

Nice pics man. Seattle really is a great place especially late Spring and Summer.

Hahaha, nice pattern of pictures.

3 tourist pictures
followed by
5 mouth watering pics of food.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Niiiiiiice
&@^# I haven't been to Seattle since '98
30t6p3b.gif
I really need to plan a visit to see some fam there

Nice pictures looks like you did a lot. I swear that dude plays piano every day of the year

@TheRealTate: i'm allergic to alcohol. womp womp! *hits the bubbler*. my girl drank a good amount of wine tho.

@hongcouver604: Oyster shooters w/ zesty spiced sorbet, sanbai zu, quail egg). so good!

@dakid23: japonessa was great. that tempura brie that everyone on yelp was hyping up was nasty tho. and yes, link rail is great. you are a savior! Also, SF Muni bus system is absolute trash compared to Seattle's Metro.

@Matt Barkeley: i had plans to do the 5.4 mi run over to the memorial yesterday morning at 7am. woke up at 8:30am. bummed =\

EDIT: oh! and ****'s Drive-In.......
mad.gif
NT, what did I ever do to you for you to treat me so poorly?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I love Seattle. Might move there one day...beautiful city.
pimp.gif
I've never been to Seattle but for some reason i'd like to move there.  The northwestern part of the country looks beautiful.

wcghost wrote:
EDIT: oh! and ****'s Drive-In.......
mad.gif
NT, what did I ever do to you for you to treat me so poorly?
sick.gif

Didn't like it huh?  
laugh.gif

Still me spot 
pimp.gif

Man I never eat raw stuff like that. LOL

Seattle sucks in terms of weather. Year on year, of rain and gloom, make it crappy.

Nice pictures though.

Back
Top Bottom