My wife just told me she lurks Niketalk ....

besides the peeping tom **** :lol: , i've only spilled some real **** here once. now that I know she's "around" , I'll be a lil more cautious ....

Does she know about the "Confessions Thread"

Remember all the dark secrets you spilled in there?

I tell my ******* about NT. Some find it endearing, others prob a little lame.
I hide in plain sight.

OP - You dun goof'd though.

nerd.gif
 taking notes

that ain't right b. This is the one place you can come into to brag about all the chicks you've smashed since you started dating your main girl :smh:

The girl I dated for a while knew my sn had something to do with dirk nowitzki, she told me sometime she would search my sn and look at my posts :lol:

Damn onewearz :smh: Hate it had to be you man.

Time to delete that NT history and get a new SN :lol: Might have to talk to Meth about a scorched earth banishment protocol, where not just a permaban is enough but also all of your posts are removed from the site like you were never there :lol: :nerd:

All you dudes who brought up his peeping tom thread are foul :lol:

:x @ asking him if he'd cave to doing the steezy

#yellowshorts??? :nerd:

Delete your account and get the stepping
You can't jeopardize us because you're "in love"
Pfffffffffffffffft.

I've shared some **** on here that I wouldn't with anyone in real life, which is why nobody in my life knows that I visit this site. I plan on keeping it that way or as long as I can

Damn so did she see when u admitted to eating that girl at yo job ***? Please I hope she didn't find out about that one

Onewearz 8)

Didnt eem like bbw until he made dat thread about havin sex wit those two bbw he met at that spot in queens lol.

Thread was wild.

"One of em smelled like subway but it was worth it"
:rofl:

Good times

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom