MYA PIC.... 1/3 cute skinny chick, 2/3 fat chick....explain please.

She just needs to get in the gym to tone it up a bit.  I'd take even on fatty status though; I'm no elitist...

She just needs to get in the gym to tone it up a bit.  I'd take even on fatty status though; I'm no elitist...

laugh.gif
it's crawling up her body and started at her feet.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Dudes just need to get over it...If the dudes that she desired only wanted skinny girls with no mass then she'd be on those same diet plans that all your lindsays and britneys be on but obviously cats like it and she's comfortable with herself so whats the problem?

You're absolutely right.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Dudes just need to get over it...If the dudes that she desired only wanted skinny girls with no mass then she'd be on those same diet plans that all your lindsays and britneys be on but obviously cats like it and she's comfortable with herself so whats the problem?

You're absolutely right.

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

I.......DONT..........CARE

laugh.gif

Mad heads round DC hit that. She came up to HU last yr. Didnt get  a chance to see her tho

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

I.......DONT..........CARE

laugh.gif

Mad heads round DC hit that. She came up to HU last yr. Didnt get  a chance to see her tho

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif

THIS. Essentially what i was getting at. 
Like some of her body parts at getting fatter faster than others. 

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif

THIS. Essentially what i was getting at. 
Like some of her body parts at getting fatter faster than others. 

it is strange how the fat doesnt go to her cheeks and neck... ahh welll

and to all u dudes rdy to put a ring on it... u CANNOT make a ***** a housewife brethren...

it is strange how the fat doesnt go to her cheeks and neck... ahh welll

and to all u dudes rdy to put a ring on it... u CANNOT make a ***** a housewife brethren...

Back
Top Bottom