MySpace thread..FAQ and tips...

ayooooooooooooooooooo...

what the hell tho for real...

i just read one of her blogs and it says something soo coincidental, that i was saying like yesterday...

somehow everything i say gets back to her... and she wrote this on friday... mind you i hadn't read that blog until just now... so because of this coincidence... she now thinks i'm imitating her... |I
tired.gif
sounds like she's going off in the blog too... and i was joking yesterday, but this was all coincidental... and now it seems that way... :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
great... oh well... :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
this is @#%$ crazy... :wow:
eek.gif
whatever think what she wants i hadn't read that blog til today... :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

:frown:
frown.gif

how the @#%$ did everything get this way? :smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif
nono.gif

why does she have to make everything so frikkin complicated... uuuuuuuuuuuuuugh... >:
mad.gif
why does she have to be so difficult... :frown:
frown.gif

like how do you want me to be... she like, wants me to be a square or something... :smh:
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif

like i want her to win, the question is, HOW? :wow:
embarassed.gif

it's so @#%$ up, cause she damn well knows how it is, she damn well knows i don't mean a lot i say, i just like to @#%$ with her, damn girl knows i'm obsessed w/her >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
, but she wants me to be some kiss @#%$ square... :smh:
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif

has anyone else experienced their profile views count go back to 0?

it has happen twice to me already...anyone know how to prevent this from happening again?

thanks.
thats whats up

dos anyone know anybody who can customize a background like stunna izzy and jay dee
Philippines is where I'm from,but the Bay is where I am

OK, I picked a background according to the tutorial but it also shows only the pictures. I would like to have the picture and then the different section (Comments, friends, ect.) white or another color. How do I do that? Here's mine:

profile.myspace.com/index...d=22837808

The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Miami-305!![/center]

OMG I can't log in to my page.Some fool changed my pw.And I can't send to my email bc some fool took my email addy. >:
mad.gif

49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
#1 fan of Jeri Lee​

why does my friendlist say I have like 75 friends when I really only have like 25 ? Tom tryin to make me look like a add a friend ****

The Real Talk Of New York is on it Again
I Come Wit Da 9 & Be Gone Wit a 10
JayGunnA :Total Posts :: 5422 Status: Banned

Quick question and too many pages to search, but does the quality of anyone else's photos decrease when they are uploaded to MySpace? And is there any way around this?
[/b]

all those trackers only track people with the tracker right?
DS 9.5 AND 10.5 ICE BLUE X FOR SALE. PM WITH QUESTIONS

Quote:
all those trackers only track people with the tracker right?

yup, unless you know there ip address.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-MAIL[/td][td]AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
J's 4 Sale: IV's, VII's, XII's, and XVIII.5's Sz 9 PM Me!!

Back
Top Bottom