MySpace thread..FAQ and tips...

Whoa! If you've had your MySpace 2004 or earlier, you're like on page one of everyone's friends list. And you'd probably be the first on the friends list if it's a younger girl's MySpace.
nono.gif

[table][tr][td]

_tLn_
[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]e-mail[/td][td]aim[/td][td]the tln MySpace[/td][/tr][/table]*this sig is better viewed on internet explorer​

i can send messages but they dont get to the person im sending it to. They still say sent though. Someone please help me!!

Quote:
i can send messages but they dont get to the person im sending it to. They still say sent though. Someone please help me!!
maybe they don't like you.lol naw if it still says "sent" then that means they haven't read it yet.
*sign here _________________

why is it everytime I try to look at someone's page on myspace my computer reset?? Is there a way to fix this problem??
...Pimp til I die, be a playa til they bury me

Okay i created an account a couple days ago and they have all my info but I have a problem. Does anyone know why people are not able to search by my email address? They go to type it in and it then says I am not a member. I went in and myspace does indeed have my address on file. Perhaps I need to do something extra.

Quote:
why is it everytime I try to look at someone's page on myspace my computer reset?? Is there a way to fix this problem??

i think it has somethin 2 do with your java app or spyware, used 2 happen 2 me until i did a system restore then it went away.
[/b]​

Yadadamsayin tho?​
The Bay​

what is the youtube code to make a video automatically start?

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Ft. lauderdale-954!!​
Im looking for shoes older than 2000 sz 12 hit me up!

Looks like I'm done with myspace. I just changed my email address and pw for my myspace login, and now it won't recognize it. Nor will it recognize the OLD login.

Oh well.
GOONIES.

can some one tell me how to find the URL for a audio file...im tring to set something up for my blogs, and I wants to add some music...anyone able to help me out.??? TIA
~~~Team BUCKEYES~~~
*We At It A-Ginn*

how do you change the names of your friends on MySpace top 8?

like replacing something like "Mike" to "This stupid ninja..."

i have a digital camera , but when i try to load the pics in myspace they seem to be to big of a file to upload. can someone give me a step by step guide to add pics from my camera ?

Does anyone know if that Trackzor 2.0 actually works...or does anyone kno any good profile trackers???

Quote:
i have a digital camera , but when i try to load the pics in myspace they seem to be to big of a file to upload. can someone give me a step by step guide to add pics from my camera ?

Your pics need to be less than 600K. Here is their tip straight from their FAQ page on the site:

Quote:
Go to and download a copy of the software program IrfanView. IT'S FREE and you can use it to resize images so they're less than 600k, or resave images that may be corrupted. Once you have downloaded and installed IrfanView, simply run the program, open your .gif, or .jpg image, and resave it as another version (example: in IrfanView, open file named pic01.jpg, and resave it as pic01b.jpg). Then, simply return to MySpace and upload your newly resaved image.

Back
Top Bottom