N*E*R*D - Everyone Nose (Remix) Feat. CRS and Pusha T OUT NOW!

eclectic e

Banned
nerdcoverhx0.jpg

N.E.R.D + Kanye + Lupe + Pusha
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

Out Now. Check Kanye's Blog or BBC Blog

http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/blog/?em3106=193772_-1__0_~0_-1_5_2008_0_0&em3161=&em3281=

http://bbcicecream.com/blog/2008/05/12/nerd-everyone-nose-remix-featuring-crs-pusha-t/

"Seeing Sounds" Tracklist
1. Intro
2. Everyone Nose
3. Spaz
4. Time For Some Action
5. Kill Joy
6. Anti Matter
7. Happy
8. Sooner or Later
9. Windows
10. Yeah You
11. You Know What
12. I Can't Get It Out My Head
13. Someday I'll Laugh About It
14. Laser Gun Carrying
15. Love Bomb

In Stores June 10th!!! Cop that !

This sounds like some dream come true lol. Like...its just too many names i like on that 1 song
laugh.gif
. This better be FLAMESSSSS

Why do this track but not perform together during the tour (CRS) and how the hell is this dropping before the actual video?
laugh.gif

i hope this is good. and in good i mean not pharrell screaming "all the girls standing in the line for the bathroom" for 4 minutes. why is this songcalled "everybody nose" i may never figure out.

I read somewhere its about girls using that white. And this will probably take the crown as the biggest remix ever ever.

Originally Posted by Will0827

I read somewhere its about girls using that white. And this will probably take the crown as the biggest remix ever ever.

Let's not jump the gun eh??

I'm a huge fan of all the artists involved...but I've had the great luxury of hearing about CRAZY BANGERS and ended up getting severelydisappointed.

So let's just wait and see.
smile.gif

sickkk. good looks on the news. Just read that kanye did a verse on it.

The song title came from them seeing time after time Female Celebs on the front page and headline news w/ regards to Drug use.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

The song title came from them seeing time after time Female Celebs on the front page and headline news w/ regards to Drug use.

Exactly, I don't see how the song's concept is so hard for people to grasp. I mean they put Lindsay in the video for a reason.

Remix sounds like its going to be bonkers.

\V/

Seeing Sounds June 10th.
pimp.gif

DISGUSTING
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

"she stopped drinkin Diet Coke, she on that coke diet"

"yo girlfriends jealous, you got the fattest !$*"

"ya brain is Magic City, ya nose is At-LANTA"

P killed it with the flow

Back