8. Sooner or Later
9. Windows
10. Yeah You
11. You Know What
12. I Can't Get It Out My Head
13. Someday I'll Laugh About It
14. Laser Gun Carrying
15. Love Bomb

I can't even explain how long I've been waiting on this. Every CD they come out with is like my heart and soul painted in lyrics and melodies.

More info @ my blog www.wmorefresher.com

June 10th, here we come.

\\//

copped!!

i havent actually even heard any of their singles that leaked. but definitely will be supportin NERD!

Originally Posted by im out chea

LOL @ Releasing this the same day as wayne.. this will flop hard
Lol. Funny because they don't care about sale AT ALL. That's not why they do it, they don't expect it to sell. N*E*R*D has a sort of acult following. Flop or no flop, it's a win win situation for many of us because we see it as a third installment of greatness. By no means has anyoneaniticipated this to do graduation numbers or anything of the sort. Lol at the thought of them giving a flying eff about wayne or releasing on the same day ashim, like that's their audience. You don't just go from 'Lolipop' to 'Provider' or 'Things are Getting Better' on yourplaylist...I mean, you just don't do that.

Every CD they come out with is like my heart and soul painted in lyrics and melodies.
roll.gif

Even the Clones? That was just a collection of artists doin their thing over Neptune beats, except for maybe the intro (
pimp.gif
), Frontin (
pimp.gif
) and Loser (
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
).

It's also one of my most anticipated albums of the year.

\\//

...And so it begins....

The saddest part about a new N*E*R*D album is you have to wait so long until you hear the next one.

June 10th is going to be an amazing day.

I'll check this out.

I recently listened to their first two and I was surpirsed, expected not so much for some reason.

Originally Posted by Pitman13

\V/

Personally this is the most anticipated album of the year.

Copped

I also expect to hate it at first, just like I did with Fly or Die

But after about 10 listens I'm sure I will reach
eek.gif
status

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Originally Posted by im out chea

LOL @ Releasing this the same day as wayne.. this will flop hard
Lol. Funny because they don't care about sale AT ALL. That's not why they do it, they don't expect it to sell. N*E*R*D has a sort of a cult following. Flop or no flop, it's a win win situation for many of us because we see it as a third installment of greatness. By no means has anyone aniticipated this to do graduation numbers or anything of the sort. Lol at the thought of them giving a flying eff about wayne or releasing on the same day as him, like that's their audience. You don't just go from 'Lolipop' to 'Provider' or 'Things are Getting Better' on your playlist...I mean, you just don't do that.

Well said.

Back
Top Bottom