N.O.R.E. "What What" documentary trailer

I just hope this acutally comes out.  I hate seeing these dope trailers then never getting the full thing

like the Choke No Joke stuff....
choke no koke....choke no joke. I hate that dude 
mean.gif

Funny Nas was going on that rant while putting out the worst music of his career at that point. Glad he smartened up.

Funny Nas was going on that rant while putting out the worst music of his career at that point. Glad he smartened up.

nastradamus was garbage because columbia made his do an entire album from scratch after i am da double album leaked

and da original plan was cut da album in 1/2 and put both parts out.

da OG double cd i am >>*

nastradamus was garbage because columbia made his do an entire album from scratch after i am da double album leaked

and da original plan was cut da album in 1/2 and put both parts out.

da OG double cd i am >>*

And to think that joint still went plat within a month, 96-05 was the golden age of hip hop in terms of sales, especially 2000-2003 dudes were going multi plat left and right

And to think that joint still went plat within a month, 96-05 was the golden age of hip hop in terms of sales, especially 2000-2003 dudes were going multi plat left and right
Yep all you needed was a strong single and that would at least get you gold. People were actually looking forward to copping a cd

What a great time in hip hop.  Makes you realize how sad things are now with some of these new rappers and the way things have changed. 

yep before Napster came thru and shut that sh** down. lol it was hella cats that would go plat and disappear

NORE :smokin

CNN War Report top 10 NY album.

the only reason i wouldn't put it in the top 10 is because there are so many albums to choose from. but it most def is a contender. trim a lil bit of the fat off (channel 10, stay tuned, thug paradise, so many trag features) and it could be a top 10 NY album.

that album needed "Calm Down" doe

Nas on the chorus >>>>>>>>

and it would have been on the album if it wasn't for trag being on some snake **** and trying to take the song from e.money bags and not credit or pay him. thats why it was only on mixtapes and promo vinyl (nas shouts him out at 1:11 on the original, the reference to money bags is edited 1:14 on the cnn version you posted)

Last edited:
this looks incredible. straight up incredible. can't wait to see the whole thing if it actually drops.

the only reason i wouldn't put it in the top 10 is because there are so many albums to choose from. but it most def is a contender. trim a lil bit of the fat off (channel 10, stay tuned, thug paradise, so many trag features) and it could be a top 10 NY album.
and it would have been on the album if it wasn't for trag being on some snake **** and trying to take the song from e.money bags and not credit or pay him. thats why it was only on mixtapes and promo vinyl (nas shouts him out at 1:11 on the original, the reference to money bags is edited 1:14 on the cnn version you posted)
thanks for the OG 

R.I.P E-Money Bags

what did Tragedy do?

Last edited:
that album needed "Calm Down" doe

Nas on the chorus >>>>>>>>

Song is definitely appreciated.

War Report is a dam near masterpiece. Closer remix :pimp:

N.O.R.E is a classic.

The Reunion was solid, as was Channel 10 and War Report 2

Dude goes by P.A.P.I. now.

Will watch this if it drops.

The first two CNN albums are fire and most of NORE's albums are fire. I'll buy this on DVD if it drops and thats saying a lot these days. Those were the golden ages! Another reason 90s>.....

this **** looks FIRE.

da only other video i've been WAITING on is all that tunnel night club footage.

damn, i dunno how da 90's guys like us was dealing wit grainy *** VHS for so long :x :lol:

word, who ever it is that has the footage (choke/uncle ralph) needs to come up off of it already. they been threatening us w/ that tunnel comp for the longest. more than likely its a pain getting clearance to release tho. i could imagine it being a dvd of all blanked out faces and edited or remade music. :rofl:

but for real tho a two part tunnel dvd is very necessary. one for the performances the other to showcase the stories, crowd, security, stunting and interviews.

did i see a jerry spinger cameo in that nore tape? :lol:

its like retroing sneakers..they own da footage, but i dunno if they they gonna come off wit release papers and royalties of whoever they depicting.

uncle Ralph though...pssh if i was a rapper i'd PERSONALLY tell that dude imma go to his crib for a month every weekend, smoke a few blunts and watch every damn reel he has :lol:

since this is the only thread i could remember w/ any TUNNEL talk recently, figured i would drop this off here. kinda sloppy performance but damn barrington does his thing as usual. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom