NAACP Leader Exposed as White Woman in Blackface

I think it's cuz she's fooled a lot of black ppl, at least some co-workers and her own students.

Also the NAACP still have some of a national rep that holds some weight and that it appears she also tricked some in Washington also compounds the whole absurdity of the situation. The way this thread went most were replying with confusion, comedy, or disgust not a lot of shock. Then it's that this lady has went so hard pretending she's black.

I get it, I'm talking more about black twitter and other black websites, they going hard on her right now. She seems troubled and very emotionally unbalanced, and probably need mental help, but i don't think her intentions was vicious or harmful toward the black community. There's probably more to her past than we know, she's very reluctant to speak about her parents, i don't think she erased her parents from her life for no reason. 
Outside of NT on twitter and elsewhere, especially the media who seem to have this put on par with the top news nationally and globally (slow news week) I assume a lot of ppl are shocked at the idea that a white woman would willingly choose to pretend to be black.

It was NEVER at any point in this back and forth my aim to enlighten you.

I said so and so saying this and that are on some clown ****. You came out and let me know you on some clown ****. That's all this is to me.
I always reply in kind.
Through out all of this I have never asked you for anything. So for you to assume that is pretty much remaining consistent with your previous posts of asinine claims.
Apparently unlike you, I don't have the privilege to simply ignore offensive ppl (whether they intended to or not) in real life. There's no reason for me to simply ignore an offensive person on this site. That's the easy way out. I'll just keep calling you out on all of your offensive bull **** every single time I feel offended.

Well then bro, do as you wish.
I usually do :smokin

Gender IS ALSO USED TO DESCRIBE BIOLOGICAL SEX.

But if it makes YA feel better I'll use the word SEX instead of Gender....will that get my point across clearer?

Outside of NT on twitter and elsewhere, especially the media who seem to have this put on par with the top news nationally and globally (slow news week) I assume a lot of ppl are shocked at the idea that a white woman would willingly choose to pretend to be black.
I usually do :smokin

You got it pimp :lol:

So if we roll with helium's notion that nature sometimes gets things wrong then why is it that the trans issue isn't looked at as a disorder? If there's a genetic defect we say say nature got something wrong & classify it as a defect or disorder. If nature made the wrong person a man how is it any different that a defect? :nerd:

I hope that people don't think that it is some type of disorder or defect. Nature certainly didn't get something wrong. :lol: It is a mental issue. The whole point of accepting it is not that it is natural or can be scientifically proven, it is that life is too short to condemn or discriminate against people who wish to live it in their own way.

Gender IS ALSO USED TO DESCRIBE BIOLOGICAL SEX.

But if it makes YA feel better I'll use the word SEX instead of Gender....will that get my point across clearer?

Gender is also used to describe biological sex by people who aren't educated on the topic

There is not one Biology book that speaks about gender and sex as synonyms

Not one biology book that uses the word gender to specify sex chromosomes

:smh:

So if we roll with helium's notion that nature sometimes gets things wrong then why is it that the trans issue isn't looked at as a disorder? If there's a genetic defect we say say nature got something wrong & classify it as a defect or disorder. If nature made the wrong person a man how is it any different that a defect? :nerd:

I hope that people don't think that it is some type of disorder or defect. Nature certainly didn't get something wrong. :lol: It is a mental issue. The whole point of accepting it is not that it is natural or can be scientifically proven, it is that life is too short to condemn or discriminate against people who wish to live it in their own way.

My fault I didn't know the brain wasn't part of biology

My fault I didn't know the brain wasn't part of biology

Where did I say that it wasn't?

Gender is also used to describe biological sex by people who aren't educated on the topic

Bet....is all clear then....Jenner can't change her SEX but can change her gender....sorry I confused YA.

Bet....is all clear then....Jenner can't change her SEX but can change her gender....sorry I confused YA.

I mean she is a transGENDER

but no problem apology accepted

:lol:

I mean she is a transGENDER

but no problem apology accepted

:lol:

AKA TransSEXUAL

men can decide to be women, white people can't decide to be black people. Got it. Thanks america.

Basically. You have to wait for a public consensus before you are allowed to be accepted as something else.

Last edited:
men can decide to be women, white people can't decide to be black people. Got it. Thanks america.

Who said that?

AKA TransSEXUAL
stop it your lack of knowledge is slipping through

uhmmm the news said she can't decide to be black all willy nilly. but caitlyn is a national hero.

they must think we need more women, and there's enough black folks.

errrbody wanna be black, but nobody wants to be black.

Who said that?

AKA TransSEXUAL

uhmmm the news said she can't decide to be black all willy nilly. but caitlyn is a national hero.

they must think we need more women, and there's enough black folks.

errrbody wanna be black, but nobody wants to be black.

damn.

Last edited:
white people can't decide to be black people. Got it. Thanks america.
Especially in America.

Who said that?

AKA TransSEXUAL

Even this comparison makes no ******* sense. You'd think ppl would drop it by now.

Bruce spent what? 65 years before transitioning? Is that "willy nilly"?

Clown ****.

Last edited:
Make fun of black people on here

:pimp:

Make fun of transgender people

Banz

NT :pimp:

Less posts. More #askrachel

Back
Top Bottom