nah

roll.gif
@ the subject of this thread + OP having a Wilt avy

I'm pretty much in the same situation but only b/c me and my peeps don't have the same taste when it comes to the ladies.

To the OP, have you asked your homies if they want to pull chicks, anyways. I think maybe you should start with that.

And SMH, for you wanting them to be a wingman so you can have more for you/us. That's +*@#*@%%, clearly you feel you are the best looking dude with a meanswag in the bunch so even if your homies play the wingman, you are still going to end up with those chicks. If your game is as mean as you say it is then stopworrying about your homies, unless you are bagging jump offs than your homies are not getting the tush unless they work a little for it.

As I said, try to figure out if your homies are down for jumping different tush on a weekly basis, if they are then that's when you need to address theirlack of game but if not then you're on your own and let them do what they do.

put them down with some of the girls you talk to

i feel you cuz i have some boys who aren't as..."outgoing" as everyone else but that's where you come in and help them

she's not your friend, she's everybody's friend

bros over $+%#

The solution is obvious, all you need to do is cop them 1 of these
wolfshirt-gray.jpg

You'll go from the cavs to the 92 dream team

yeah, Im only in high school, but out of all my closest boys, none are in lunch with me so I kick it with the back ups (dam i sound like a douche) but theyhave NOOOOOOOO game, I swear to you. Sometimes it gets annoyin as hell, especially when 2 of these dudes keep lyin about all the chicks they supposedly smash.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

does it have anything to do with their looks

or just the way they interact. if thats the case, looks like you gotta start teaching them a thing or two
Well big man aint gonna get the most girls off looks...just being 100. But my other dude can get in the door but he don't know what to do. These dudes way toooo nice to these girls. I done seen them get friend zoned in less than 60 sec
laugh.gif

Zoned in 60 Seconds
laugh.gif

gonein60seconds_dvd_frontcover.jpg

That's why you gotta work with them, give them suggestions just don't be an %#$ about it. They'll come around eventually.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

ANother would be like what happens to me too many times. I will strike convo with like three chicks, but my two friends will be acting either too shy or too good to speak to any to help me out. They end up getting no action and I'm left trying to keep 3 chicks interested.
That's a damn shame. How much easier could it get?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

That's why you gotta work with them, give them suggestions just don't be an %#$ about it. They'll come around eventually.
to hell with that

when homeboy finally decides to shave his mullet off, maybe Ill consider workin with him

i stay talking to random females at a club/bar while my one dude stays on the wall but stay telling me im acting thirsty. I'm like at least im talking tofemales.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

to hell with that

when homeboy finally decides to shave his mullet off, maybe Ill consider workin with him
laugh.gif
See, you don't have to look good to pick up women.Just look presentable.

Originally Posted by raptors29

I hate it when I go out with my boys that don't know how to play wing man. Everybody wanna be MJ, no one ever wanna be PIP. I got no problm approaching a group of chicks, but it bugs me out when I get no back up.

I take the L when necessary for friends. You don't have to sleep with the girl, just get her off to the side so the hometeam can smash.

I learned to play the wing man this year in college. Other dudes don't wanna be as generous though
frown.gif

Good !*$* young man! We can all hit if dudes just work as a TEAM Together Everyone Achieves More ({})

^ Both QFT. I dislike it when my boys play CB, instead of a tactical unit. I've taken my fair share of L's so friends could smash or whatever. But whenit comes to doing me, I get no kind of support. If more people were generous then we wouldn't be having these YNS and Ducktales threads when it comes togirls/women every time on NT.

What's worse is your !+#%@$ not understanding how to talk to white women. The boys I run with at my university are so confused concerning so many issueswhen it comes to whites and race relations in America to begin with, going to a fraternity party is just a big cluster **%% of out of pocket comments andcoonish behavior. It's sad, a lot of times it's also embarrassing.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Originally Posted by raptors29

I hate it when I go out with my boys that don't know how to play wing man. Everybody wanna be MJ, no one ever wanna be PIP. I got no problm approaching a group of chicks, but it bugs me out when I get no back up.

I take the L when necessary for friends. You don't have to sleep with the girl, just get her off to the side so the hometeam can smash.

I learned to play the wing man this year in college. Other dudes don't wanna be as generous though
frown.gif

Good !*$* young man! We can all hit if dudes just work as a TEAM Together Everyone Achieves More ({})

^ Both QFT. I dislike it when my boys play CB, instead of a tactical unit. I've taken my fair share of L's so friends could smash or whatever. But when it comes to doing me, I get no kind of support. If more people were generous then we wouldn't be having these YNS and Ducktales threads when it comes to girls/women every time on NT.

excuse my noobiness, but what does QFT stand for?

Yeh people never want to help out another...I could air out a bunch of folks I know for their selfish actions, but I'm going to keep it civil

AntBanks81 wrote:

Some of the older guys will remember the movie TOP GUN and how Goose was a wingman to Maverick in the sky and in the bar, even though he was married.
goose.jpg

Goose
pimp.gif

as for me, I roll with a tight team pause. we like the Orlando Magic, all legitimate threats
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Not having that problem FTW

your a chick tho...

Anyway OP I feel your pain it happens to me all the time. Its tough being the star of the squad...

I guess I gotta start being the "fun/talkative" guy of the group cuz usually in the "player/cocky/a-hole" that they know is bad for thembut they still want. I'll take on this challenge and see where this goes.

Back
Top Bottom