Naked Juice Lawsuit.... RECEIVE $45 or UP TO $75!!!

just did it, drank it, thought is was good and made me feel healthy, they should of kept it real; had a good product

/gimmiemy45

im going to make a product called naked juice in the system at work and back date a few transactions.

I'd be pissed off if I bought this knowing they used all those chemicals. I hope yall get your refunds.

did this a few weeks ago and still haven't gotten anything
It has to go to court. Claims like these can take upwards of 6 months or more before a decision has been made.  I received one recently for a case that I submitted for last October for $87. In some instances the case goes in favor of the defendant and obviously no one receives a payout. It's just something you do and forget about and then you randomly have money in your mailbox one day.

Last edited:
Whaaaaaaaaaat? Yo, I have 1 time that I bought some naked juices(like bolthouse farm better anyway) but I think I still have the receipt!
I'm in!

I'll have to check out the link later, this is a nice lil bonus to my day already I must say lol

These never work. Done one for madden, Nutella and gerber. Nothing only one that had worked was infamil.

Like someone mentioned earlier. If naked has to even pay the claim when everything's said and done, 9 million or anything close to it isn't going to go far. If everyones paid an average of $65 that's only about 200k people getting anything. Not a huge number.

With the amount of grocery shopping my mom does I better let her know 
laugh.gif

I bought a few big containers from Costco a few months ago. Going to look for my receipts.

Last edited:
Wow i used to cop these literally everyday especially when i worked for Pepsi co. I don't have any old receipts around so im in it for the $45 lol

reminds me of the time people sued nutella for claiming their product was healthy or something
laugh.gif
i think nutella had to refund up to 3 items bought before a certain date

Back
Top Bottom