"Naked man killed by Police was ‘eating’ face off victim"

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Um yeah... This is getting bad.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...t-follow-20120531,0,4066697.story?asdjklfa;sd

A 21-year-old Morgan State University student has been charged with first-degree murder in the killing of a man whose dismembered remains were found in a Joppa home and nearby church trash container, police said.

According to charging documents, Alexander Kinyua allegedly admitted to eating the victim's heart and portions of his brain.
The case comes on the heels of shocking incidents in cities like Miami, where a naked man believed to be high on bath salts ate another man's face, and New Jersey, where a man disemboweled himself and reportedly threw his intestines at police officers. Police there say they aren't sure whether the man, Wayne Carter, was on drugs or suffering from mental illness.
eek.gif
What is being engineered right now?

i know the guy that did that here in jersey. my mom just told me who it was. its my godmothers husbands brother no lie
indifferent.gif

Turns out there's no toxicology test for bath salts, which is why they didn't "find" any. The only drug they found that they could screen for was marijuana. Media gets it wrong again.

Back
Top Bottom