Name 5 pro athletes you hate and why

Charles is not someone you go to for analysis. He's very good at what he does, which is to entertain

1. Curt Schilling - **** him, his bloody sock, his bigoted views and the horse he rode in on.

2. Carl Pavano - Just because of how bad he was on the Yankees.

3. Magic Johnson - not as a player, Magic as a player great.. Magic as an analyst appeals to the lowest common denominator of sports fans.

4. JJ Watt - He's the epitome of fake. Nothing about that guy is genuine.

Other than that, really don't hate anybody. A lot of dislike, but no hate.

Edit, Good catch Sea Manup:

5. Byron Scott - because he's a buffoon. Who I hate, but it is slowly transforming into pity

Last edited:
1. Curt Schilling - **** him, his bloody sock, his bigoted views and the horse he rode in on.

2. Carl Pavano - Just because of how bad he was on the Yankees.

3. Magic Johnson - not as a player, Magic as a player great.. Magic as an analyst appeals to the lowest common denominator of sports fans.

Other than that, really don't hate anybody. A lot of dislike, but no hate.
if you include magic not as a player how do you leave out byron scott? 

if you include magic not as a player how do you leave out byron scott? 

Good point... You're right, on the list he goes.

But at a certain point, some of my hate has turned to pity at how bad he is.

Last edited:
Andrew Bynum - Money stealing punk with no passion for the game

Cary Williams - Major clown. **** him, his sconces and his horse teeth

Chris Paul - his face and his antics on the court annoys me

Heath Evans - idiot with a meatball head

Melo - alwways came off as a prick to me

[quote name="Essential1"]

[/quote]

:rollin

Last edited:
LeBron James. A lot of his fans act like he can do no wrong while also slandering other greats to make a point that he's better.
Anthony Davis. Never have I seen an NBA player get knocked out of so many games due to the weakest "injuries". He's lost me so much money. :lol
Floyd Mayweather. His fights were boring and he doesn't skip an opportunity to let us know that he's rich and we are not.
Tom Brady. As a Colts fan, I can't wait for him to be gone.
Dwight Howard. He left my Lakers...but he still comes off as a pure jerk. He tried to have this religious image early on and then proceeds to get everyone pregnant and frequently ejected.

Smush Parker - Smushcalde

Kevin Garnett - Tellin Tim Duncan Happy Mothers Day knowing his Mother died. (I can't respect that )

Reggie Miller - I can't understand how this dude is still as a analyst, I rather here Cheryl Miller 

Derrick Fisher - May 13 2004, NBA screwed the Spurs that year

JR Smith- girl I was talking to in the club left me to hang out with JR Smith during All Star weekend.   :{  forever salty

Garnett said that to Duncan?
That's so evil. I would have punched his teeth out if i were Duncan i guess.
Even if you are rivals or enemies? There is a tabu which you dont touch.
Zero education!

Desean jackson tried to take my ex when we were still together. I don't hate homie, but it did cost me an expensive dinner. Doesn't JR have the herp herp? Man that's just her karma for choosing him over you.

Derek Jeter - Don't buy his character not one bit always came off as phony to me

Peyton Manning - Same reason as Jeter plus all his annoying commercials

Derek Fisher - Pesky flopper

KG - Fake tough guy loved when Anthony Peeler elbowed him in the face

Curt Schilling - No explanation needed

Last edited:

Derek Jeter - Don't buy his character not one bit always came off as phony to me

Peton Manning - Same reason as Jeter plus all his annoying commercials

Derek Fisher - Pesky flopper

KG - Fake tough guy loved when Anthony Peeler elbowed him in the face

Curt Schilling - No explanation needed
Yeah agreed on Jeter, dude is two faced or somethin like that.

LeBron James
LeBron James
LeBron James
LeBron James
LeBron James
I really don't get it. With a lot of ppl its definitely jealousy for Lebron. This dude is talented, humble, hardworking, philanthropist. One of the best NBA players ever. Read up a bit on his life story you will see he's a great smart dude esp based on his upbringing and early life. 

Tom Brady. As a Colts fan, I can't wait for him to be gone.

Yup.

Suh- dirty SOB
JJ Watt- fake as hell, 6k sq ft cabin :lol
Russell Wilson- so corny its cringe worthy, fake religious clown, why lie about smashing Ciara?
Heath Evans- dude is just the worst

I don't hate any of them except for heath, the rest are just mildly annoying.

LeBron James

LeBron James

LeBron James

LeBron James

LeBron James
I really don't get it. With a lot of ppl its definitely jealousy for Lebron. This dude is talented, humble, hardworking, philanthropist. One of the best NBA players ever. Read up a bit on his life story you will see he's a great smart dude esp based on his upbringing and early life. 

View media item 1912416

lebron - physically gifted. but that is it. cry baby. overrated as hell.
brady - cheaters
melo - dude does not even try
cindy crosby - whats he done? and yet he's the face of the NHL.
floyd merriweather - dude never fought nobody. seriously.

honorable mentions:
dwight howard - dude couldve been one of the best centers. but chose to just get rich and stop tryin.
arodgers - hate him. but respect the game.

TOM BRADY: Just when I thought this guy couldn't get any worse, he throws his political support to Donald Trump and flaunts that stupid "Make America Great Again" cap in his locker.

LeBron James

LeBron James

LeBron James

LeBron James

LeBron James
Lol at humble

We don't care

I use to like LBJ until the decision

Humble?

[quote name="Rocky437"]I really don't get it. With a lot of ppl its definitely jealousy for Lebron. This dude is talented, humble, hardworking, philanthropist.[/quote]Lebron... HUMBLE? :rollin

Dude nicknamed HIMSELF King James.

He's got Chosen One tattooed between his shoulders.

Is there another Lebron James in another league that maybe you're talking about?

Peyton Manning 1 - 4. Steve Nash 5

Peyton because hes a scumbag and Steve because he ruined multiple dunk contests and has more MVPs than players far superior to him

Back
Top Bottom