Name 5 pro athletes you hate and why

The Houston rockets the whole ******* team.
Real actual hate >: >: >: hope harden gets injured >: >:

Last edited:
[quote name="DeadsetAce"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="DeadsetAce"]can't hate someone that you don't personally know.[/quote]I disagree.[/quote]fair enough. can you elaborate? cause in that case, what's wrong with hating a pro athlete?[/quote]I don't think you need to personally know someone to have ill feelings towards them. You can know of (not 'hear of' or 'suspect', but know of) certain hurtful things about them and have a valid antipathy towards them.

CP3 - On-court demeanor is obnoxious

Tom Brady - On field demeanor is obnoxious

Kobe Bryant - Selfish/uses lots of revisionist history

LeBron - Attention *****

Peyton Manning - No heart

* strictly related to the athletics

1. Kobe Bryant- I'm just gonna copy and paste what I typed last summer

No player that has entered the NBA in the last 20 years has had more talent around him. Kobe has had another member of an all-NBA team on his team a vast majority of his career.

Yet the first time he had to go through carrying a bad team and leading a franchise up from a bad spot we get ******* video of this dude crying about the team and demanding to be traded. We clown Lebae for going to be Miami and as soon as Kobe was in a bad spot he out here crying to Rick Bucher talking about he can't see himself playing for the Lakers anymore. **** outta here.

Then this dude damn near got swept in Finals while he had a teammate putting up 26 and 14 every night. Think about that, 26 and 14. What all time great has lost or got washed with a teammate putting numbers like that in a playoff series let alone the ******* NBA Finals.

Oh but he has that killer instinct. laugh.gif

Finally first time this dude faced real turmoil in his life he's out here snitching like a ***. It ain't like they questioned dude, dude was out here dry snitching for no reason.

I shouldn't even say I hate Kobe I should say I hate his lame *** fans that defend him no matter what then throw shade at another player like Kobe ain't a *****.

2. Dwayne Wade-moist *** ****boy.

3. Rajon Rondo- I mean this from the depths of my soul, if I see him in the street and its just me and him I'm snuffing his ***.

4 Karl Malone-chocking *** Sell out.

5. Andrew Bynum
why andrew bynum?

dude is the realest dude alive

1. Kobe: just hate his attitude and his arrogance.

2. Marc Gasol: he's a whining little *****. I've never seen him not lose his **** over a call that didn't go his way. Flop city but wants to complain when he doesn't get special treatment on everything else.

3. Joakim Noah: something about this guy just irks me. Same thing about just his attitude, just reminds me of that kid in high school who talked mad **** and acted hard cause his boys were always around and had his back but couldn't really do anything himself.

Nick and Nate Diaz- everyting they bring to the table is corny...in ring antics, the arrorgance all that

Russel Westbrook- i use to hate playing with cats like him...yelling at his teammates and throwing tantrums

Aaron Hernandez - come'on b

every Duke player past present and future outside of Kyrie

wow finally a thread to share my sports hate. *chugs a haterade bottle* ok ready:

1. Shaquille O'Neal - This man is a clown that thinks he's the funniest dude. As I have grown older, I no longer hate/dislike as much because I realize he's just a man enjoying his life, but the way people ride his D like he's hilarious or he was going to make NBA on TNT so much better makes me sick. Charles Barkley makes that show. Plus he left my Lakers in 04.

2. D'Angelo Hall - Probably my most hated athlete ever. This dude is fast and that's it, but people (especially Skin fans) ride his D so hard like he's a Prime Time, Revis Island, or a Sherman. This dude has never been lock down and has been burnt so many times. Plus his on field incidents just show his lack of quality and character as a person. I never saw him in DC when I lived there, but I'd have no problem snuffing him if I did.

3. Nick Young - the worst athlete I have ever witnessed play the game of basketball. Tyron Lue is better than this man and this is what my Lakeshow has put as the front man of their franchise as Kobe was gone. His game is a shame, his swag is lame, and he's got the wackest dame. He's the perfect representation of the NBA's vision of the rest of the world. He is just like most of these talentless people getting famous. He's the 50 Tyson/Antoine Dodson/Sweet Brown of the NBA. No business being where he is at, but hey this what our world has come to.

4. Paul Pierce - Most overrated player EVER in any sport. Dude literally spent his career being the Worst out of the Best players in the league, but people ride him up in down like he's the truth...Pun Intended.

5. JR Smith - Loved this dude in High School, but then just knucklehead move after knucklehead move on and off the court. He thinks he's this extra tough gangsta and tries to G-Check people like he putting in that work. He ain't Aaron Hernandez. His fashion is overrated, his game is overrated, he looks at the basket every time he touches the ball like he's Reggie for 3. This dude is a gump and needs to learn his place and role in the NBA. Straight delusional.

Honorable Mentions - Desean Jackson/Percy Harvin - These were my dudes when they were in college, but both these dudes are just jokes now. Desean is just wasting away in DC and Percy can't keep a team. This is less hate and more just disappointment.

1.Lebron and any team team he goes too
2.Tony romo, for being soft and a crybaby
3.entire cowboys organization
4.Dwight Howard for being a laker for a year..

Paul Pierce is pretty clutch tho

And I had to look up snuffing 
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

Oh yeah, Cortland Finnegan. I hate it when dudes try to play head games, just play the game.    Andre Johnson should've gotten an in game bonus.

Mike Dunleavy - every time I see his face I want to punch him through the tv
Jay Cutler - just seems like a piece of **** and always has loaded offenses that he underachieves with
Roddy White - always been overrated and cocky as hell
Cam Newton - dude will celebrate for 5 minutes after a 1 yard gain in the middle of the second quarter while his team is getting blown out.
Dwyane Wade - my favorite player his first few years in the league. Changed into a completely different person and player

Mike Dunleavy - every time I see his face I want to punch him through the tv
Jay Cutler - just seems like a piece of **** and always has loaded offenses that he underachieves with
Roddy White - always been overrated and cocky as hell
Cam Newton - dude will celebrate for 5 minutes after a 1 yard gain in the middle of the second quarter while his team is getting blown out.
Dwyane Wade - my favorite player his first few years in the league. Changed into a completely different person and player

I disagree.
ppl love ppl they dont know. if you have no irrational hate for people(sportswise) you are not human. we all hate all kinds of stuff and people we dont know personally. 

guess you cant hate murderers , you couldnt hate hitler , or insert scumbags/ evil people in history etc etc because you dont know them ... 

to say you have to know someone to hate them is ridiculous. 

i hate lj , i hate him on the court, hate his personality and demeanor .

dont wish death upon him or evil like that/dont care about his personal life . its okay to hate people in sports. people are passionate about sports , im passionate about basketball. its perfectly normal to hate and love athletes in sports you are passionate about. 

just copy and paste what i posted in the cavs haters thread ... 

"the dude they put on a pedestal, almost ruined the nba for me..... "KING" NIcknamed before he even stepped foot on the court.

got all the credit before he did anything. no loyalty having dude , has been coddled his whole career , all the traveling this dude has gotten away with because he is lj, all the hacking he has been allowed to do, its easy to play defense when you are allowed to beat the ish outta your opponents and not get called for it.  thinks hes bigger then the game and better then he actually is. nba mountrushmore my as. "

hard list to come up with i dont hate that many athletes 

peyton manning- overrated qb , unclutch. 

ray allen- snotty dude with his nose in the air that thinks his ish dont smell, straight punk. 

chris webber- b made , mental ****** . 

jr smith- ghetto trash. 

carmelo-most overrated player of this past generation . has no heart , back peddles after he throws a punch.

Last edited:
^ Like I said, I don't think you have to know someone to hate them... but I do think you have to know someone to love them. I'm not going to say I love someone then find out some sideways stuff about them. That includes family. I'm not going to say that I love someone just because we share blood.

And in my opinion, if you don't wish injury or death on someone you say you hate, I don't think you really hate them; just strongly dislike, like Fontaine said. The people I say I hate, I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. I could watch them drown while I check FB.

ppl love ppl they dont know. if you have no irrational hate for people(sportswise) you are not human. we all hate all kinds of stuff and people we dont know personally. 

guess you cant hate murderers , you couldnt hate hitler , or insert scumbags/ evil people in history etc etc because you dont know them ... 

to say you have to know someone to hate them is ridiculous. 

i hate lj , i hate him on the court, hate his personality and demeanor .
dont wish death upon him or evil like that/dont care about his personal life . its okay to hate people in sports. people are passionate about sports , im passionate about basketball. its perfectly normal to hate and love athletes in sports you are passionate about. 

just copy and paste what i posted in the cavs haters thread ... 

"the dude they put on a pedestal, almost ruined the nba for me..... "KING" NIcknamed before he even stepped foot on the court.

got all the credit before he did anything. no loyalty having dude , has been coddled his whole career , all the traveling this dude has gotten away with because he is lj, all the hacking he has been allowed to do, its easy to play defense when you are allowed to beat the ish outta your opponents and not get called for it.  thinks hes bigger then the game and better then he actually is. nba mountrushmore my as. "

hard list to come up with i dont hate that many athletes 

peyton manning- overrated qb , unclutch. 

ray allen- snotty dude with his nose in the air that thinks his ish dont smell, straight punk. 

chris webber- b made , mental ****** . 

jr smith- ghetto trash. 

carmelo-most overrated player of this past generation . has no heart , back peddles after he throws a punch.
Hella LA cats hate Chris webber :lol:

I don't hate these athletes, I just don't support them:

1.Gael Monfils
2.Lebron James
3.Derrick Rose
4.Manny Pacquiao
5.Maria Sharapova

Matt Kemp- Tried to holla at my girl 

Dwayne Wade- Str8 Beyotch!!! and his jaw is disgusting

CP3- f'N crybaby and his hair in balding up top

James Harden- He's Ugly and give Bloods a bad name

Kobe Bryant- Rapist that belongs in prison

I strongly dislike:

1) Scott Layden (general manager) - He may not be an athlete, but he is part of the NBA. He messed Knicks up pretty bad in the first place.
2) Aaron Heilman - 2006 NLCS Game 7 plus he was a terrible starting pitcher for years. What a waste first rounder.
3) Charles Barkley/Jon Barry (basketball analyst only) - Many reasons. One example, they praised Tyson Chandler when he played for the Mavericks. They called him a joke when he was a Knick
4) Braden Looper - Worst closer in the Mets history
5) John Rocker - A racist

Last edited:
2. D'Angelo Hall - Probably my most hated athlete ever. This dude is fast and that's it, but people (especially Skin fans) ride his D so hard like he's a Prime Time, Revis Island, or a Sherman. This dude has never been lock down and has been burnt so many times. Plus his on field incidents just show his lack of quality and character as a person. I never saw him in DC when I lived there, but I'd have no problem snuffing him if I did.
You sound like a straight up hater yo. 
laugh.gif
.  Dude is better than revis and sherman but that's another argument for another day. You wouldn't lay a finger on that man, and that's word to the 757.

Last edited:
Someonee sounds like a hater in a thread titled "Name athletes you hate"?

Hmph.

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom