name a celebrity you'd switch lives with right now ......

42.jpg

Originally Posted by cw0974

hahaha dying on justin bieber... get that selena swag on haha

I'd switch with him and drop all his stupid music and become a real artist. Not oh woah baby crap.

Scott and Kourtney's relationship is comical. She makes fun of him he licks her toes and crys about it.
laugh.gif

I'm going to change it up from the usual NT responses and say: Tim Tebow or Jeremy Lin. They're both in perfect positions to significantly influence the youth across the world positively. I'm happy to see a different breed of Christian athlete. 
Cristiano Ronaldo wouldn't be a bad choice either. World-class footballer loved by women all over, including a laundry list of female conquests. Or for soccer fans, what about Mario Balotelli? I'd love to come home to Raffaella Fico every night.

Other Lotharios: George Clooney, A-Rod, Jeter, and Sanchez.

Seems like everyone on NT loves Ryan Gosling, and I'm admittedly a big fan of his work as well but anyone else notices the way he interviews? Quite unique to say the least, a bit awkward if you will. 

No one's said John Legend? Dude is rich, is a talented singer, is engaged to a supermodel, and previously mentioned super model loves to cook and is funny.Not even mentioning all his cool celeb friends. Dude is winning.

34zn955.jpg

Probably Cristiano Ronaldo. It would be rare for a woman to turn him down if he goes full out. Plus the bonus of playing a sport.

Back
Top Bottom