Name players who would have been been better with todays technology

laugh.gif
Hyperdunks

roll.gif
roll.gif

I thought you were gonna say Jack Nicklaus with today's golf clubs or Bjorn Borg with today's tennis rackets or something that would actually makesense.
laugh.gif

P.S.

Hyperdunks are overrated. MJ had better shoes on when he hit the Last Shot at Utah.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Pete Maravich with 3 Pt line.
Yep

A good amount of his shots were from 20' or beyond. His college stats would be outta this world even though they already are.

Originally Posted by drock2010

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Pete Maravich with 3 Pt line.
eek.gif
They didn't have a 3 point line back then
damn I thought that has been around forever

The 3 pt line wasnt even around in the mid 80s.

Maravich with a 3pt line
Walton with proper cushioning
Nicklaus with new clubs

These are the only real examples in this thread, and each one of them is a good answer.

Originally Posted by JD617

roll.gif
roll.gif

I thought you were gonna say Jack Nicklaus with today's golf clubs or Bjorn Borg with today's tennis rackets or something that would actually make sense.
laugh.gif
Exactly, I can't speak for golf, but I know that tennis racket technology has come a long way over the past 20 years... especially with thewooden rackets back then...

But to the OP ~ kiddo, you're giving the HD's waaay too much credit than they deserve.

Originally Posted by failedtakeover

for example imagine michael jordan with hyperdunks
lmao.. Considering how many players sprain their ankles and $*%# nowadays, new kicks =/= better Jordan..
Basketball tech.. blah..

Let's talk about stuff like tennis and hockey and baseball and golf, etc..

Originally Posted by Exile On Ivy St

I've actually thought about whether Bill Walton would have had such traumatic foot problems if he had proper cushioning instead of the superstars or the chucks that I'm sure he was practicing in 8 hours a day.
alot of people fail to realize how good bill walton was before those foot problems ruined his career. im sure with todays medical technology hewould have been able to treated better, this would also apply for alot of nfl players who suffered bad injuries that might be much more treatable in todaysera.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

y'all shouldn't be surprised; it's samuelturnerr.
Who the heck is samuelturnerr?
Guy made a video talking about he was going to takeover niketalk.

The result of his "plan" is his SN

NT is crazy today.

To the OP, I think Bernard King would have been a beast. He tore his ACL, and with today's advancement in those kind of surgeries. He would have had asuccessful takeover in the NBA at small forward

But this whole thread, like the suits , and suicide thread today are
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Here's a little Pistol Pete info.....

(Maravich) is still the all-time leading NCAA Division I scorer with 3,667 points scored and an average of 44.2 points per game. He accomplished this without the benefit of a three-point line and despite the fact that NCAA rules prohibited him from playing on the varsity team as a freshman.
Years later former LSU head basketball coach Dale Brown charted every college game Maravich played, taking into consideration all shots he took.

Maravich made an average of 13 shots a game from what is now the three-point line; if the three-point line had existed when he played, he would have averaged 57 points a game.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Highly doubt that "research" is completely accurate but it gives you a sense

Back
Top Bottom