Name your poison. vol. I'm talkin about the Golden Arches

#1 (back when you could supersize) Large strawberry shake. TWO apple pies, yet they only cost one dollar. Go.

Braum's- #9 which is the Chicken Fried Steak Sandwich combo w/ a Cherry Limeade for the drink
Used to be the BBQ Pepper Jack (you could get it with a cheeseburger, steak, or chicken crispy or grilled) combo w/ the same drink

Nutella- luckily only 2 places in town (both Wal Marts) carry itand even they have inconsistent supply otherwise I'd put on the lbs quick. This stuff byfar >>>>> peanut butter or anything else you can put on bread or ice cream
braums.jpg

nutella.jpg

In high school....

Double Cheese Burger, Small Fry (when small was the medium) small drink....all for $3.25....
pimp.gif

And it's not poison but sunflower seeds.....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

In high school and college....

McDonald's Double Cheese Burger
fixed.

as of now SUBWAY is that piff for me... Spicey Italian,, three cookie...
pimp.gif

I know what Im having tom.
smile.gif

Mac-sauce. I used to know a chick that worked at Mickeys and she would give me small containers of mac-sauce. No matter what I ordered I would throw or dip itin mac-sauce.

Originally Posted by hellaones

Mac-sauce. I used to know a chick that worked at Mickeys and she would give me small containers of mac-sauce. No matter what I ordered I would throw or dip it in mac-sauce.
Mac sauce is GOAT.

they say its just thousand island, they lie.

Bojangles Sweet Biscuits
pimp.gif

2058142445_25b89f4439.jpg

I just finished off a 6 pack of these joints. 4 Bo- Berry 2 Cinnamon. The cinnamon joints is like twice as big as the Bo- Berry.

sick.gif
<-----They are so good that this is the face you make after eating them.

Followed by the itis, illustrated here------->
tired.gif

when i worked at kfc like two years ago, i would put their honey mustard on EVErYTHING i would steal so much it's not even funny... but then they changedrecipes
frown.gif
now on all beef i put peter lugar, all chicken i put balsamic vinegar.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

when i worked at kfc like two years ago, i would put their honey mustard on EVErYTHING i would steal so much it's not even funny... but then they changed recipes
frown.gif
now on all beef i put peter lugar, all chicken i put balsamic vinegar.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

man you stay eating something thats smells awful
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Chick-fil-a: # 5 with a lemonade and buffalo sauce for the nuggets. I can't emphasize the buffalo sauce enough; it basically tastes like hot sauce andketchup mixed together, but it's sooo good.

Whataburger: #5

Originally Posted by gabbyflo

Chick-fil-a: # 5 with a lemonade and buffalo sauce for the nuggets. I can't emphasize the buffalo sauce enough; it basically tastes like hot sauce and ketchup mixed together, but it's sooo good.

Whataburger: #5
Chick-Fil-A isn't that bad for you. Their unhealthiest item is their salad. But their Chick-Fil-A sauce is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom