Name Your Unusual Music Collabos You'd like to hear....

Mine are really unusual so be prepared and this is
pimp.gif
motivated butI'll stand by it when sober. Stone face me if you want but I think they'd be dope:

MF Doom & Cam'ron - I don't know why but I just think it would be dope, on a Doom beat of course Cam n DOOM going back n forth n then verse forverse. Think about it.

Wu Tang Clan & John Mayer - Yea it probably do sound crazy when you say it aloud but dudes voice on a Rza beat n da Clan just spittin some real issh haspotential to me. Dude coulda sang every guest singer's hook on 8 Diagrams. I might be buggin off the
pimp.gif
but I'd still like to hear this

Nora Jones & Az - This dudes flow coulda been all on her last album.

Gorillaz & Snoop Dogg - I think if dude got high enuff it would sound mad good.

Devin the Dude & DMX - Two opposite styles I believe would mesh if they both were in da studio

LL Cool J & Dr. Dre(the producer) - I just want hear an album of LL spittin over classic West Coast beats

Name yours & Discuss and I said UNUSUAL!!!

smokin.gif

andre 3000-nas
andre3000-jayz
andre 3000-the game (pre dr.'s advocate)
andre kanye

biggie & lauryn hill
biggie & keisha cole
keisha cole & lauryn hill & erykah badu
jill scott and keisha cole

shyne & anthony hamilton

Wu Tang Clan & John Mayer - Yea it probably do sound crazy when you say it aloud but dudes voice on a Rza beat n da Clan just spittin some real issh has potential to me. Dude coulda sang every guest singer's hook on 8 Diagrams. I might be buggin off the
pimp.gif
but I'd still like to hear this
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'd actually wanna see that happen. I'd wanna see the first meeting between the two more though.
laugh.gif

Little Brother and Blackstar
OG Mobb Deep and UGK
Nas and Lupe
Murphy Lee and Kanye West
Adam Levine and Nas.

This list could go on forever.

Edit: My bad on Jay-z/Scarface, I wasn't exactly thinking when I posted that.

Originally Posted by Integra Owner

OG Mobb Deep and UGK
Nas and Lupe
Scarface and Jay-z
Murphy Lee and Kanye West

This list could go on forever.

How da #!#* is any of that unusual????? except for the Murphy Lee and Kanye West, and Mobb n UGK

Little Brother & Blackstar - Let It Go Remix see the ...And Justus For All.... mixtape
Scarface n Ol Man Jigga???? are you jokin? seriously is thissarcasm????? matta fact you right I wish they would collab to bad it'll never happen

smokin.gif

Danja and Bloc Party.

After hearing Bloc Party's newer single, "Flux," I started wondering what that collabo could be capable of.

[size=-1]Cyndi Lauper x Young Jeezy

Paul McCartney x Hurricane Chris

Quenn Latifah x Micheal Jackson

Shaq x Nas

John Mayer x Soulja Boy

Weezy x Corrin Bailey Ray

smile.gif

[/size]

has already happened a while ago.

anyways a dope collabo to me would be del the funky homosapian and gza (i was praying for this when wu meets indie came out but was disappointed when there wasjust a solo del track and one with aesop rock. matter fact, it would of been dope to see him on a track with any wu member)

madlib x lauryn hill (back when lauryn hill was in her prime this would have been
eek.gif
)

beanie sigel x q-tip (beanie sig would slaughter a q-tip track
pimp.gif
)

andre 3000 and mika
polyphonic spree and gorillaz
norah jones and ti
odb and linkin park
quincy jones + just blaze (on a beat) + alicia keys singing

Tiesto x a symphony/orchestra

Jay X Clipse

Em x Clipse

...hell, a lot of people X Clipse, after hearing "What Happened to That Boy" I firmly believe that by virtue of their genius, they either make youstep up to their level or make you look good just by being there.

Alchemist x Eminem

Clapton x Mayer (I want an album, put this "Young Slowhand" nonsense to rest after Eric kicks him all over the studio)

Paul McCartney x Brian Wilson

Bob Dylan x Chuck Ragan

Devin x DJ Shadow

a lot of these aren't really that far-fetched....it's just #%$% that i'd like to see happen

Em x Kanye- i have a feeling 'Ye has already tried to reach out to him, cause he said he wants to work with Em more than anyone else, so it problywon't happen.
Em x Nas- that #%$% on 8 Mile doesn't count...i wanna hear Em & Nas spit over an LES or Alchemist beat.
Em x Bun B- Bun said the same thing about Em that 'Ye did. Bun always tries to outshine whoever he's on the track with, so imagine these 2 dudes goingverse for verse over a Paul & Juicy beat.
Devin & Madlib- unless i'm forgetting something, i dunno how this hasn't happened already. i'd probly become a weedhead again if this collabohappened...
Clipse x Ghost- peep the sig. Daytona 500 is my favorite track off Ironman, and Clipse blessed that instrumental already. this #%$% would be EPIC.
Murs x Mos Def- where the @%!$ is Murs at anyway?
Jack White x Clapton-
pimp.gif
i just wanted to 1-up Mace's Clapton idea
Sufjan Stevens x Andre 3000- i'm not the biggest fan of Sufjan, but i could hear Andre doing some kinda crazy #%$% over a lot of the songs on Illinoise

Back
Top Bottom