Nas & Jay OR Nas & AZ?

I didn't know Nas and AZ had a rift...

^everybody eventually has a falling out with one another, that's just a part of life, but those two performed together in Miami at Chris Webber'sbirthday party, that was earlier this year, if I'm not mistaken, folks got to realize that a Nas/AZ album wasn't meant to be, and I definetlywouldn't support a Nas/Jay album, regardless of it being talked about years later, and what it could mean to hip-hop, that actually happening is beyondpredictable, I didn't like the fact that the first two minutes on Black Republican was Jay on a "Nas" record, while Nas recited a dope a** versethat wasn't even a minute long, damn near the same exact thing on Success, all of that let that b**** breathe talk is corny in my opinion

and How Ya Livin disappointed me

Starvin Harlem wrote:

I just don't like AZ . . . At ALL.

laugh.gif
You make that very apparent fam.

Out of the 3 artists in question, Jay and Nas are clearly the best individually however I think Nas and AZ would make a better album, even a better recordcurrently for all intense purposely as they already have in the past. When I first saw this post, the two songs that came to my mind were Life's A#*!*$ off Illmatic and The Essence off Aziatic, I still bump The Essence on the regular, song is so chill and
eek.gif
at the same time. Nas and AZ better history together which means they actuallymess better when it comes down to it. The peanut butter and jelly comparison is accurate for these Nas and AZ, just as it is when you talk about a Big and Jaycollabo. Jay and Nas just have two different styles overall, and I just don't think that difference would work for a complete cohesive album. Even thougha Nas and AZ album is about 7 plus years too late, I would anticipate that one more.

Back
Top Bottom