Nas Ordered To Pay Kelis $51,000 A Month

sick.gif

I'm a little confused, how does the judge come up figures such as $51,000 a month? Reading stuff like this really irks me and shows how f-ed up the systemis. Unless you're feeding the kid golden nuggets, $51,000 is OD.

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

I'm a little confused, how does the judge come up figures such as $51,000 a month? Reading stuff like this really irks me and shows how f-ed up the system is. Unless you're feeding the kid golden nuggets, $51,000 is OD.
"golden nuggets"
laugh.gif
51K is ridiculous, stuff likethat makes me never want to get
married
tired.gif

...And this is why I'm making my future wife sign a prenup.

I don't care what anybody says, there's no LOGICAL reason why he's payin' this chick a little over half a million dollars a year in"support".

@!%$ is ridiculous...

I'd kill the broad myself.

Better get one of the goons throw a ki of coke in her whip and tip off the cops.

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

I'm a little confused, how does the judge come up figures such as $51,000 a month? Reading stuff like this really irks me and shows how f-ed up the system is. Unless you're feeding the kid golden nuggets, $51,000 is OD.
I seriously want an answer to this.

She's gonna be living the good life for the next 18 years, and if she knows how to save, she could be living good for the rest of her life.. No way doessomebody need 51k a month to support a kid and spousal support

The judge obviously knows how much Nas makes a year... aint the judgement supposed to be a percentage of what the father makes on avg per month? never knew naswas caking that much. and it prolly wont stay that way forever, if nas starts going broke he will go back to court and get it lowered, but if he somehow startcaking more kelis will take him back to court to juice him for even more.

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

She's gonna be living the good life for the next 18 years, and if she knows how to save, she could be living good for the rest of her life.. No way does somebody need 51k a month to support a kid and spousal support
Obviously she don't know how to save if she begged for the $51k and yea I said beg. I swear there should be some type of stipulation and rulemore strict for movin to L.A. to file for divorce. It's just disgusting. I expect Nas to drop a near classic album soon (5>) and that broad gon run backto the judge sayin she need more
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Just imagine how much Shaq will have to pay after his court hearing.

He owes his current manager up to $700,000 and owes millions to the Internal Revenue Service, according to testimony Wednesday.

It's a wrap for Nas.

he better start coming out with new better music then

$51,000 x 12 = $612,000 A YEAR
Child at 18years = $11,016,000

I never understood why artist pay so much, Diddy is paying a salary a month too

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Haha in the article they said NAS benifits from the separation. That's messed up!$
like I said before... he's getting a 2K reduction essentially

he was paying 40K + 13K from a previous judgement.
I was just saying, he has to pay child support. How is that a benefit?

Back
Top Bottom