Nas Reveals Name Of Next Album (2011/2012 Release)

Thanks to Kelis.. 
eyes.gif

tumblr_lls3h49rb81qifwpjo1_500.gif

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

I like the title.

Everyone is saying Nas is taking "L's," but this title tells me that Nas is mentally tough and is able to put things into proper prospective. He is basically saying that all of the stuff that has gone on didn't phase him, and that "life his good"

I dig it.
QFT

I like the title.

Everyone is saying Nas is taking "L's," but this title tells me that Nas is mentally tough and is able to put things into proper prospective. He is basically saying that all of the stuff that has gone on didn't phase him, and that "life his good"

I dig it.
QFT

I was hoping it would be called "Kelis is a no good, dirty, scumbag, Pirate %$$%%$".

But this one is good too.

I was hoping it would be called "Kelis is a no good, dirty, scumbag, Pirate %$$%%$".

But this one is good too.

[h2]Nas Names Life Is Good First Single[/h2]Friday, June 03 2011 2:40 PM EST | Posted by: Amaya | Posted in: Blog, Focus

After performing at Gansevoort Plaza NYC yesterday, Nasir chopped it up with DJ Envy and reveals that the first track from his next album Life Is Good will be aptly titled, “Nastyâ€

[h2]Nas Names Life Is Good First Single[/h2]Friday, June 03 2011 2:40 PM EST | Posted by: Amaya | Posted in: Blog, Focus

After performing at Gansevoort Plaza NYC yesterday, Nasir chopped it up with DJ Envy and reveals that the first track from his next album Life Is Good will be aptly titled, “Nastyâ€

I like the title.

I dig it.
Truth.  EVERYONE takes a L or 2 in their life at some point, but it's up to the person to keep a positive outlook on life.  Look forward to this album mos def.

I like the title.

I dig it.
Truth.  EVERYONE takes a L or 2 in their life at some point, but it's up to the person to keep a positive outlook on life.  Look forward to this album mos def.

Sounds like something I'll be highly anticipating after the vid.

Sounds like something I'll be highly anticipating after the vid.

Back
Top Bottom