Nas Reveals Name Of Next Album (2011/2012 Release)

Nas does it again
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by torontokid23

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

lulz at anyone thinking there's a better rapper than Nas

this dude just spilled his life on one of the realest tracks i've ever heard

Nas admitted if there was no KGR there would be no Nas.
KGR also put Pun on, don't think for a second Nas is anywhere near as dope as KGR.

just because KGR influenced nas doesn't mean nas is not better.

Originally Posted by torontokid23

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

lulz at anyone thinking there's a better rapper than Nas

this dude just spilled his life on one of the realest tracks i've ever heard

Nas admitted if there was no KGR there would be no Nas.
KGR also put Pun on, don't think for a second Nas is anywhere near as dope as KGR.

just because KGR influenced nas doesn't mean nas is not better.

this joint got that 2Pac vibe, i don't know it just sounds like something he would of wrote
laugh.gif
  but it is dope
pimp.gif

this joint got that 2Pac vibe, i don't know it just sounds like something he would of wrote
laugh.gif
  but it is dope
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
As I expect from Nas

destiny-jones-condom-box.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nas%2Bdaughter%2Bdestiny.bmp

Another Black Girl lost
30t6p3b.gif

+

Been listenin' to this joint all day. "Life is Good" shoulda be damn near flawless if it sounds like this.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
As I expect from Nas

destiny-jones-condom-box.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nas%2Bdaughter%2Bdestiny.bmp

Another Black Girl lost
30t6p3b.gif

+

Been listenin' to this joint all day. "Life is Good" shoulda be damn near flawless if it sounds like this.

I like that track.  I hope Nas keeps up the good work and gets the right producers for this album.

I like that track.  I hope Nas keeps up the good work and gets the right producers for this album.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

This. Great song. Gives me hope for the album. But let's not pretend Black Girl Lost 2 didn't happen. Hopefully it doesn't end up on the album.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

This. Great song. Gives me hope for the album. But let's not pretend Black Girl Lost 2 didn't happen. Hopefully it doesn't end up on the album.

Of course this would happen. My homie just has no control over his females bruh. smh.

http://hiphopwired.com/20...e/#.T5qtt9VBjOQ.facebook --- via some chick on fb

Yesterday, Nas' debuted "Daughters," the next single from his forthcoming Life Is Good album. In the song, Esco gets very personal in the lyrics, rhyming about the infamous incident where his daughter, Destiny Jones, posted pictures of her condom collection on Twitter. The "Hate Me Now" rapper even questioned his own parenting via the No I.D. produced song. Most of the Hip-Hop world responded positively to the track, but one person who wasn't feeling it too tough is Carmen Bryan, Destiny's mother.
Bryan took to Twitter to voice her displeasure. "Just heard "Daughters" by Nas. What a disappointment!," she tweeted. "He had nothing positive to say about our daughter and his depiction of her is false!" Peep the rest of Bryan's rant, and back and forth with Twitter followers over at Bossip.
carmenbryantweet.jpg

Of course this would happen. My homie just has no control over his females bruh. smh.

http://hiphopwired.com/20...e/#.T5qtt9VBjOQ.facebook --- via some chick on fb

Yesterday, Nas' debuted "Daughters," the next single from his forthcoming Life Is Good album. In the song, Esco gets very personal in the lyrics, rhyming about the infamous incident where his daughter, Destiny Jones, posted pictures of her condom collection on Twitter. The "Hate Me Now" rapper even questioned his own parenting via the No I.D. produced song. Most of the Hip-Hop world responded positively to the track, but one person who wasn't feeling it too tough is Carmen Bryan, Destiny's mother.
Bryan took to Twitter to voice her displeasure. "Just heard "Daughters" by Nas. What a disappointment!," she tweeted. "He had nothing positive to say about our daughter and his depiction of her is false!" Peep the rest of Bryan's rant, and back and forth with Twitter followers over at Bossip.
carmenbryantweet.jpg

lmfa0 @ carmen's response ...
indifferent.gif
@ her setting good examples for her daughter like @$@@#$$ jay z ... dumb broad

lmfa0 @ carmen's response ...
indifferent.gif
@ her setting good examples for her daughter like @$@@#$$ jay z ... dumb broad

indifferent.gif
 Did Carmen think about Destiny when she let the world know in her book that she %@%* athletes and rappers, had abortions & unprotected sex and never got tested for STD'S?  Did Destiny think about her feelings when she tweeted pics of her condom collection?

indifferent.gif
 Did Carmen think about Destiny when she let the world know in her book that she %@%* athletes and rappers, had abortions & unprotected sex and never got tested for STD'S?  Did Destiny think about her feelings when she tweeted pics of her condom collection?

Originally Posted by k3stacks

indifferent.gif

Word! Clearly she is missing the message of the song if she thinks it portrays her daughter in a bad light.

Originally Posted by k3stacks

indifferent.gif

Word! Clearly she is missing the message of the song if she thinks it portrays her daughter in a bad light.

Back
Top Bottom