Nas Reveals Name Of Next Album (2011/2012 Release)

Rumored/Confirmed Production -

Salaam Remi, Heavy D, producer duo Da Internz, and No I.D. are so far the only confirmed producers for the album. Nas has called the album a "magic moment" in his rap career while mentioning that Swizz Beatz, DJ Premier, The Alchemist, Dr. Dre, Kanye West and RZA are possible producers on the LP. Producer Bangladesh revealed that he has produced some tracks for the album. Producer Kane Beatz revealed he has recently worked with Nas. Producer/DJ Statik Selektah has also said that he has produced a couple of tracks for the album. Illmatic collaborators Pete Rock and Large Professor are also rumored to have logged studio time or sent beats to Nas for the upcoming album. Pete Rock has confirmed that he is working with Nas via twitter and in a video interview with SB.TV. Speaking on possible producers for the album Nas also revealed: "It's all about who got it. I'm not reaching out to any specific person, really. I did reach out to No I.D. But other than that, people already know that we want to work together. Almost every producer in the game, I had a conversation with. We're just going to see what fits, what makes a marriage together." RZA recently mentioned giving Nas 10 instrumentals to use on his album. It remains uncertain how many will make the final cut.

Nas confirmed that the album will have 18 tracks.

That producer list is looking great
pimp.gif
Even if they're unconfirmed, its good to see that kind of potential work for this album.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

^Not thrilled about hearing that the album will have 18 tracks.
13-15 would be ideal

I agree, I'm a fan of short albums but there's supposedly a standard and a deluxe edition. 

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

^Not thrilled about hearing that the album will have 18 tracks.
13-15 would be ideal
I agree with that range of tracks. I wouldn't even mind 12-14....18 is just too many tracks and increases the chances for filler tracks. I'll take quality over quantity any day when it comes to albums.

True True ^ I hoping that won't be to many mainstream features. An AZ, Jay Electronica feature would be great.

"Summer on Smash" ft. Miguel (Produced by Swizz Beatz)
"This Kind of Love"
Accidental Murderer" ft. Rick Ross

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Tracks leaking

i must not enter this thread anymore

This is the exact reason I haven't been in here period... Just wanted to know the release date nothing else.

I'll be at FYE on the 17th.
pimp.gif

im not listening to any tracks till it comes out. I still blast illmatic everyday that $@!# will never EVER get old

son its really july 17?
30t6p3b.gif
damn

I have a tendency to be able to forget about things so I should be able to hold out till then. A month tho? Ill just stay out this thread.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Tracks leaking

i must not enter this thread anymore

This is the exact reason I haven't been in here period... Just wanted to know the release date nothing else.

I'll be at FYE on the 17th.
pimp.gif

30 days and counting until the new nas album drops..

Back
Top Bottom