Nas Reveals Name Of Next Album (2011/2012 Release)

Originally Posted by Virt

nas-nasty-artwork.png

Nas - Nasty

track is crack

cover is crack

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Very Made You Look esque just sped up which is great, Nas is really spitting on this.
I seem to be the only person not a big fan of the beat, I like the old school influence but it could been better. Its clearly a beat that allows for an emcee to display lyrics. I like that I paid more attention to the lyrics than the beat.. thats a good thing in this age of Lex Luger.

Very Made You Look esque just sped up which is great, Nas is really spitting on this.
I seem to be the only person not a big fan of the beat, I like the old school influence but it could been better. Its clearly a beat that allows for an emcee to display lyrics. I like that I paid more attention to the lyrics than the beat.. thats a good thing in this age of Lex Luger.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

As expected
sick.gif
pimp.gif

since the Tunnel escape key, my jury in HD

Nasty

"Since the Tunnel, Skate Key, my jewelry in HD" Don't butcher Esco's lyrics man LOL

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

As expected
sick.gif
pimp.gif

since the Tunnel escape key, my jury in HD

Nasty

"Since the Tunnel, Skate Key, my jewelry in HD" Don't butcher Esco's lyrics man LOL

Listened to this a few times now, Nas really put one of his OG Nasty verses on this. Just spazzed out...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom