NAS Thread - Nas x HitBoy - MAGIC 3 Out Now

Stopped stream when I heard The Dream on the third straight song

I'll just make sure I get Adam & Eve

No.
Im assuming album will be a separate email when it drops on all platforms? (Apple, google,tidal etc)

doubt it. they're using the same market scheme with ye and kids see ghost. they dont email you a download link at all lol

doubt it. they're using the same market scheme with ye and kids see ghost. they dont email you a download link at all lol
Haha screw the digital album. I just want the damb clothes and for the album to drop on tidal already!!!! Hurryyyy

I'm on the fence regarding the merch. I'll wait till some of y'all post yours

it'll probably be too late by the time people start receiving their merch.

Did they email you the album with the purchase?

you'll probably receive the email to download today

i received emails for both Ye and KSG with download links.

Screenshot_20180615-075812_Gmail.jpg

mike dean was still mixing the album 5 hrs ago.. it will probably be up by 12p pst on all platforms :lol:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180615-075812_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20180615-075812_Gmail.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 11
Looks like he took off I can explain and added good people at last minute according to the track list on mike deans ig.

it'll probably be too late by the time people start receiving their merch.

you'll probably receive the email to download today

i received emails for both Ye and KSG with download links.

damn guess its just me. But i remember other ppl in the kanye thread stating they never got a link either for the ye album.

EDIT*

Just checked my spam box... and there it was -_____- lol

What's up with all these releases being last minute and last minute release date mixing. They knew it was releasing today.

Production sounds forced, 3-4 beats sounded great with NaS but this last second **** is wack

NaS said album done two years ago, where’s that album?

And Teyana album was done last year. Don’t touch it.

Back
Top Bottom