NAS Thread - Nas x HitBoy - MAGIC 3 Out Now

Flow is night & day from the Kanye joint. MUCH better. I know HitBoy got some heat on there. Can’t wait for this

I would have bought the black tee if shipping were free, but $35 for a t shirt and digital album isn't doing it for me.

I'll wait until the album drops and torrent it, and if its up to snuff I might still get the shirt.

I like Hit Boy’s beats, he’s gotta lot of dope ****.

I look at NaS a little different for always being on some off the wall, back to Africa **** and then working with MAGA West.

Then you see some WAAAACCCCKKK features we don’t want. Damn near all of them wack.

Tracklist is giving me Karma 3 anxiety

Nas needs to bring back the OG Firm for an album. In fact, Nas needs to drop all the **** he said he was going to do but never did- the Premo album, work with DOOM, etc. Him working with the new generation, I get it to a degree but that’s not what his core fanbase wants.

Nas needs to bring back the OG Firm for an album. In fact, Nas needs to drop all the **** he said he was going to do but never did- the Premo album, work with DOOM, etc. Him working with the new generation, I get it to a degree but that’s not what his core fanbase wants.

Im a FIRM stan and nah its too late for all that and/or a AZ/Nas album. Now after this album a complete Premo album might be dope but all these dudes have lost more than a few steps.

This is a good test for Nas cuz Hit Boy is a beast when it comes to production so he's not gonna slack. This is all set up for Nas to ruin it and I hope he shines instead.

Cant lie Nas' lyrics was impressive on Ultra Black. Pleasantly surprised the beat didnt sound anything like whats on Watch The Throne or Cruel Summer. Felt like Hit Boy adjusted his style to complement Nas' style. I hope the single is a good preview of the album.

Album sounds good to me so far. I’m on the Anderson .paak track now.

whole album is 38 minutes

Back
Top Bottom