nasty bugs found in chocolate bars!

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Anyone remember the dude on here who posted about finding a huge bug in his Cheetos?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I remember that thing had a face too

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

LIKE WHEN I WAS AROUND 10

MY MOMS GAVE ME A CHOCOLATE BAR OF SOME BRAND FORGOT THE NAME

BUT IT WAS DURRING THE NIGHT I WAS GOING TO EAT IT BUT SAID SAVE IT FOR TOMOROW

DURRING NEXT DAY EARLY I BROKE UP THE WRAPPER & FOUND SMALL LITTLE HOLES ON THE BAR

& WAS LIKE WTH ?

TURNED IT OVER FOUND LITTLE SMALL MAGGOT LIKE BUGS

CALLED THE COMPANY & THEY AINT WANT NO PROBLEMS SO MY DAD LIKE A DUMBBUTT ..THINKING HE BEAT THE SYSTEM

TOOK THE FREE COUPONS THEY SAID THEY WOULD OFFER ...SMH COULD OF WON SOME CAKE INSTEAD
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I saw one of those in my gushers fruit snacks a long time ago. I got down to the last couple of gushers, ripped the pack open some more and saw somethingmoving on one of them
smh.gif
. I thought I was spazzing, initially, cuz it was tiny and I couldn't really tell if it was moving or not. IT WAS ALIVE
roll.gif
I threw that pack in the garbage...and proceeded to rip open anotherpack. Yea...I got over that real quick
laugh.gif

There's rat fragments in chocholate anyways. The top 4 foods with the most rat pieces and feces in them are chocolate, peanut butter, nuts, and tuna. Candybars have 3 in them so chances are you're getting a lot of rat

wow this reminds me of when i was younger and i had one of those ramen cup of noodles soups. i remember opening the soup and a bunch of flies came flying out,thanks to that i haven't had ramen soup in years.

Back
Top Bottom