Nate Robinson's Air Jordan Collection

Regardless of whether the pic is real or not, I think we can all agree that Nate Robinson is a clown. Always strikes me as that "HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT ME. OVER HERE, HELLOOOOO???" personality on and off the court.

I'm a Bulls fan and love seeing Nate wear J's.
However, his collection doesn't impress me at all because he is in the NBA and a millionaire. :wink:

I really don't understand this, so what he's in the
NBA and a millionaire he can't like all the same J's
Normal people have? If I was in the NBA I would want
to wear the J's that MJ wore. I don't think he cares who he impresses.

I think he means it doesn't impress him cause it looks like he just buys a bunch of releases off ebay or wherever I guess he wants to see him have more "special" shoes
eyes.gif

I'm pretty sure that picture got posted on Modern Notoriety a while back.. definitely not a new picture and other than those 7's, there is nothing there that screams out to me. It's not like he's even sponsored by Jordan Brand and getting PE's of Retro's or anything like that. He is rocking releases that just about anyone could have or get, he just has the income to be able to buy whatever he wants for the most part.

Still cool to see a Bulls player rocking these shoes, but no one will ever do it like Mike did! :smokin

I never understood ppl hating on other ppls collection, it's not yours. So what if he has gr or limited sneakers, he bought them for himself and obviously he likes them.

I remember meeting him when he was playing for the Celtics and dude seem like a chill funny guy. Let that man rock whatever he wants to rock on the court.

If I was in the league and had the opportunity to play for the Bulls I would do the same as Nate and rock whatever MJ had on his feet when he had a big game against a specific opponent.

I never understood ppl hating on other ppls collection, it's not yours. So what if he has gr or limited sneakers, he bought them for himself and obviously he likes them.

I remember meeting him when he was playing for the Celtics and dude seem like a chill funny guy. Let that man rock whatever he wants to rock on the court.

If I was in the league and had the opportunity to play for the Bulls I would do the same as Nate and rock whatever MJ had on his feet when he had a big game against a specific opponent.

It's about perspective. Just because someone's not impressed, doesn't mean they think the collection is garbage...it just means they aren't impressed. There is a middle ground, which always seems to get lost in these type of threads about other people's collections. I personally don't give a flip about the fact that he has GR's in his closet. But if someone's going to ask me if I am impressed, I am going to take into account a couple of factors.

If the dude is a millionaire, his collection is going to be judged differently from an average joe...it is what it is. On top of that, if the dude is a millionaire because he happens to be a professional athlete for the sport which Jordan Brand is predicated on, it's going to be judged even more differently. When these two factors are in play, and the dude is on record multiple times about his passion for Jordans and shoes in general...it's not ridiculous for us to expect something a bit more.

Obviously it's all relative, but don't act like its the most ludicrous thing in the world for us to expect a bit more, and not be THAT impressed. Like I said, just because we ain't impressed, don't mean we think its garbage.

Last edited:
Too much hate in this thread. Damn...let Nate be. Talkin about "who keeps their shoes in a pile like that". And "his collection is kinda weak"...it might be weak if those were his only shoes, but those are his hoopin shoes. He has an entire closet at his house where he keeps his casual shoes. And ANOTHER closet on in addition to that. He has a VERY nice collection. He lets his brothers raid his closet and wear whatever they want. But the sneakerhead in him has him hiding his favorite pairs so his brothers don't mess them up. I think Nate actually keeps it very real, considering his financial situation. You can tell he actually likes the shoes, not because he has a lot of money and can afford to buy "all the cool sneakers". To me, that's kind of cool in and of itself. He can buy anything in the world he wants, yet he collects and is enthusiastic about cheap sneakers. 200 bucks a pop? That's nothing to him. It's just a fun hobby for him.

im almost positive its a pic nate himself posted on IG because i reposted it & thats why its saved on my phone
Looks like dude is trying to earn stripes in NT w/ lies. I saw that pic like 2 months ago on sneaker news. I love how he says he took the pic. Double bagged trying to up his rep round here. FAIL,,,,,,,, SMH. Still not sure where Nates bred 11's are? would think he'd have them in there somewhere.

Giving celebs props on sneakers is stupid they get them for free or have the money to get stuff none of us could ever get show me regular day to day people with that stuff and all praise will be given:smokin

lol...seriously. That's the new trend in NikeTalk...hatin on the next man. Nate isn't even a hypebeast. He's a real sneakerhead.

Back
Top Bottom