Nate Robinson's Air Jordan Collection

Nice collection by Nate in that video.  Now I wanna see Ray Allen's after hearing Nate say what he said about his closet. 

smh.... this lil **** shot like MJ today in the 4th quarter XD. I feel bad for the nets it's ok though we are down but not out.

Do yall think Nate will ever get a contract with Jordan Brand or has he ever been offered one?
I think he will get an contract soon because everbody notice the J's he wears. And since he allready mostly wear jordans it cant hurt him.

Jordan doesnt offer contracts based on what someone wears and if people notice. They look for special talent... but they clearly have signed some terrible people before but i dont expect them to sign him even if he was done with nike if hes under them.

This is a silly thread. If he got heat, he got heat. Doesnt matter if its Nate Robinson, George bush, or someone's grandma. How he collects, piles doesn't even matter.

Another thread of WGAF
Let the man live. He has enough money to have a decent collection and lives in a mansion.

I agree w a lot of you guys are sayin I don't respect him cause he's juss got a lot of money...there's no grind in what he's doin at all...no dedication....I mean the guy could prob play 1 quarter and w that money....buy my whole collection lol yannoe...plus I look it at mad disrespectful to throw all ur kicks in a pile lyk that...lyk yea **** u I got so many I don't even take care of them I know for me I treat my kicks lyk the ark of the covenant lol would never treat them like at even if they are dogged

I agree w a lot of you guys are sayin I don't respect him cause he's juss got a lot of money...there's no grind in what he's doin at all...no dedication....I mean the guy could prob play 1 quarter and w that money....buy my whole collection lol yannoe...plus I look it at mad disrespectful to throw all ur kicks in a pile lyk that...lyk yea **** u I got so many I don't even take care of them I know for me I treat my kicks lyk the ark of the covenant lol would never treat them like at even if they are dogged

Not sure if srs.

No grind or dedication? :lol: The dude is in the NBA
Some of you guys worship these shoes too much.

I just wanted to post this picture for all of you AJ sneaker heads. As most of you know, Nate wears a different pair of Jordan's each half of every game. I was in their locker room today and had to take a picture of all his Jordans. The man has a mad shoe game for sure.....
WOULDNT YOU TOO IF YOU TOUCHED MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OR 100'S OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS I KNOW MY SNEAKER WOULD BE OFFICIAL MINES IS OFFICIAL AND IM REG GUY

I liked his "kick game" when he was mostly wearing the Barkley's. Should've just continued with that, but being in Chicago, I understand mostly wearing J's.

Back
Top Bottom