Nation's first face transplant patient shows face (PIC)

wow you guys are messed up i a, laughin when i shouldnt be though..no at the lady at you guys
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I don't know what some of you guys are talking about... that's EXCELLENT work those doctors were able to do. I'm amazed they put together anythingresembling a face. True it might not look as "normal" as we're use to seeing but damn... to go from having basically a hole where your face useto be to that is nothing short of incredible.

Lol, i doubt you would go to hell for making fun of her. she should for getting a deads women face. thats not even right. atleast get one of those fake faces.

thats major! its a clear improvement, by the time they're done she's gonna look at least KINDA close to what she used to look like.

Originally Posted by Hugo

Lol, i doubt you would go to hell for making fun of her. she should for getting a deads women face. thats not even right. atleast get one of those fake faces.
Why you so upset, man?

Sheesh.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Apparently, they put so much extra skin there because they expected some of it to get rejected. But since that wasn't the case, they're going to trim it down and make her a jawline.

Pretty damn crazy.
Nice what I wanted to hear, All that skins leaves a lot of room for plastic surgery improvement

Surgeons that decided to do that need to stop trying to play god. i cant believe she did that
I hate when people say this. It sounds almost...dumb. I mean, if you don't want surgeons to 'Play God', then you shouldn't haveANY type of surgery, you shouldn't take ANY kind of medicine and you should essentially just opt out of health-care all-together. Because according topeople like you, any type of involvement in 'nature's path' is 'playing God'. So silly...

Why don't they lypo some of the fat or dead tissue on her face?

If she is happy with what she has, then that is all that matters. I am sure she is just thankful to be alive. Sometimes I have to know that even though my lifesucks, it isn't that bad.

They tucked the skin into the turtle neck.
smh.gif

They should have just waited to reveal her. Still an upgrade.

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

Surgeons that decided to do that need to stop trying to play god. i cant believe she did that
I hate when people say this. It sounds almost...dumb. I mean, if you don't want surgeons to 'Play God', then you shouldn't have ANY type of surgery, you shouldn't take ANY kind of medicine and you should essentially just opt out of health-care all-together. Because according to people like you, any type of involvement in 'nature's path' is 'playing God'. So silly...

its a dead persons face. thats just
smh.gif
i dont mean everything on general. just that..

Back
Top Bottom