Nation's first face transplant patient shows face (PIC)

^ Wow... I cannot believe I laughed at that.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

I'd want to kill myself if I had no face. I mean it's good she is alive, but at the same time, that is just horrible to have survived a face shot thatbad.

Culp's expressions are still a bit wooden, but she can talk, smile, smell and taste her food again. Her speech is at times a little tough to understand. Her face is bloated and squarish, and her skin droops in big folds that doctors plan to pare away as her circulation improves and her nerves grow, animating her new muscles.
Amazing progress. Just imagine her with a proper jawline. The fact that she can smile and everything is absolutely incredible. All those nervesand muscles in her face. Wow.

I remember hearing about this a while ago. Cleveland Clinic continues to push the envelope.

touching story. i'm glad that she can at least smell, taste food, do stuff to live life. some of you guys are really immature.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Originally Posted by cronicmole

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

real talk that aint even funny
He's right if Crank Lucas Deadbeat who lives with his mom by day and NT Celeb by night doesnt have a joke then you know it cant be funny period

shots fired?
Dude tried to agree with Crank and then insult him at the same time
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Crank is my dude but cot damn[/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Culp's expressions are still a bit wooden, but she can talk, smile, smell and taste her food again. Her speech is at times a little tough to understand. Her face is bloated and squarish, and her skin droops in big folds that doctors plan to pare away as her circulation improves and her nerves grow, animating her new muscles.
Amazing progress. Just imagine her with a proper jawline. The fact that she can smile and everything is absolutely incredible. All those nerves and muscles in her face. Wow.

I remember hearing about this a while ago. Cleveland Clinic continues to push the envelope.

Medicine FTW I love science
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

seriously....

This makes whatever problems we got in life, seem non existent.

Thats amazing.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Groundbreaking, but they could have done better, like for example given her a jawline

Yup... On the other hand, her husband made things more complicated...
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom