Navy SEAL Workout...Who's In?

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

i'm stupid over weight but it seem like a easy workout to do on week 1 . hahhha imma try it!

You cant swim for 15 min straight.

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

i'm stupid over weight but it seem like a easy workout to do on week 1 . hahhha imma try it!

You cant swim for 15 min straight.

Hm. Might try. I'm trying to gain weight, though. I think this would be a problem.

Hm. Might try. I'm trying to gain weight, though. I think this would be a problem.

do you know how hard its going to be to swim for 15 minutes straight, let alone 35? Unless im just overestimating the amount of endurance needed. And im a pretty fit guy

do you know how hard its going to be to swim for 15 minutes straight, let alone 35? Unless im just overestimating the amount of endurance needed. And im a pretty fit guy

It looked do-able until the swimming part showed up.
30t6p3b.gif
That's something to strive for though. Thanks for putting this up, I might try it out and stick it up on my blog.

It looked do-able until the swimming part showed up.
30t6p3b.gif
That's something to strive for though. Thanks for putting this up, I might try it out and stick it up on my blog.

yeah swimming for 15minutes straight is damn hard, everything else is all fairly do-able, even if you're out of shape.

fat people... you're %@!@++.

yeah swimming for 15minutes straight is damn hard, everything else is all fairly do-able, even if you're out of shape.

fat people... you're %@!@++.

Originally Posted by purepwrta

It's just like anything else, you build up to it. The longest I have ever swam without stopping was close to 50 minutes doing the breastroke. It took me 3 weeks of swimming 4 days a week to get to that point.

Originally Posted by purepwrta

It's just like anything else, you build up to it. The longest I have ever swam without stopping was close to 50 minutes doing the breastroke. It took me 3 weeks of swimming 4 days a week to get to that point.

bump

are any of you actually bout bout it?
nerd.gif

I started today with a short/explosive sprint workout substitute for the swimming. probably should of jumped right into week 2 or week 3.

Back
Top Bottom