Naya Rivera RIP

This sounds like a horror film. Crazy it's real life.
Imagine rolling up on a boat and there's a 4 year old boy by himself.

Did she have some type of mental health issue ? Lets all hope she ditched her kid in a dumb attempt to have a lil adrenaline rush. Highly unlikely tho.

damn. rest in peace

it's impossible to judge the strength of the current
i went snorkeling once when i was younger and started following a sea turtle. next thing i know the current took me far af from the beach and my big bro had to come get me

I know anything is possible. But I'm guessing it was a clear drowning. These numbers are nuts...

"In 2016, an estimated 320,000 people died from drowning, making drowning a major public health problem worldwide. In 2015, injuries accounted for over 9% of total global mortality. Drowning is the 3rd leading cause of unintentional injury death, accounting for 7% of all injury-related deaths."

She was on a lake though right? And from what I can tell not a very big one, so I don't think a current has anything to do with it.

There was story about a buy that tried to swim across a fairly large pond and got a cramp in his leg half way(not sure how they knew that) and drowned. I've had a fear of that happening to me ever since.

damn. rest in peace

it's impossible to judge the strength of the current
i went snorkeling once when i was younger and started following a sea turtle. next thing i know the current took me far af from the beach and my big bro had to come get me
Same thing that happened to me during my honeymoon. Swam out along the reef to look for turtles, saw no turtles andended up getting pushed out to the ocean where the water started getting dark. That was a tough swim back.

Crazy, I was just talking about Glee with my wife over the weekend and discussed what that original cast is doing now. Sucks.

Assuming she is dead I don't see it being a suicide because there would be no point in leaving the kid on the boat just to kill herself. She would've most likely had someone watch him and just say she's going for a drive or something.

Same thing that happened to me during my honeymoon. Swam out along the reef to look for turtles, saw no turtles andended up getting pushed out to the ocean where the water started getting dark. That was a tough swim back.
Turtles are up to no good
giphy (4) (8).gif

giphy (4) (11).gif

Could have been misadventure as she misjudged the current but seems more like a planned suicide however she could not go through with the kid.

Doubt she planned a suicide with her kid, changed her mind about the kid, but decided it's still fine to just leave the 4 year old stranded alone at a lake, unless I'm imagining the scene wrong.

I know she had some issues she was dealing with but I think she drowned. Can't see a reason why she would bring her son along and leave him stranded unless she drowned.

Last edited:
I'm still holding out hope that she is still found alive. But realistically speaking I already know she's probably gone.......:emoji_disappointed::emoji_disappointed:

Assuming she is dead I don't see it being a suicide because there would be no point in leaving the kid on the boat just to kill herself. She would've most likely had someone watch him and just say she's going for a drive or something.

thats your thought process not hers.

she could have intended to do them both, but got cold feet about the kid and let him live.

thats your thought process not hers.

she could have intended to do them both, but got cold feet about the kid and let him live.

Nobody gets cold feet killing a child bruh. If you come to the conclusion "I am going to kill my baby" you're already off the deep end. There's no weighing options in your head. You're at the point of no return mentally.

Nobody gets cold feet killing a child bruh. If you come to the conclusion "I am going to kill my baby" you're already off the deep end. There's no weighing options in your head. You're at the point of no return mentally.
There isn't a single way possible that should say this so confidently.

Back
Top Bottom