Nazi Zombies Appreciation

thefoteenth

Banned
This game mode on the new Call Of Duty is just too damn fun. Time flies by way too fast when you play this; what seems like 20 minutes turns into an hourdepending on how far you get.

The new Nazi Zombie map is
pimp.gif
and hard as !%%$.

Whats the highest level you guys have gotten to?

Original map - 32
New map - 21

Old - 27, with my cousin. %%+% got hectic, and being a WaW rookie was my downfall.

For real this game mode is dope... I really hope Modern Warfare 2 has a zombie mode.

Zombie Nacht Under Toten: Level 30 with 2

Zombie Veruckt: Level 26 with 4

For real this game mode is dope... I really hope Modern Warfare 2 has a zombie mode.

Zombie Nacht Under Toten: Level 30 with 2

Zombie Veruckt: Level 26 with 4

I wish they wouldve let you pick the multiple player maps along with four friends and just let the zombies run wild man that would be
pimp.gif
can you imagine...Zombies on the dome
pimp.gif
with four of your friends (on one ps3 of course) any thing goes
nerd.gif

I still don't understand why someONE would even bother glitching 2000+ rounds.....that takes a lot of time, or is there some kind of time warp glitch?

Old map - 25
new map -20

both with 4 people.

It's fun, buit it does get pretty old pretty quick.

Also, it would take like 8-9 hours to get to level 99 if you glitched. Who has this time ?

Anyone know is Modern Warfare 2 is going to have some sort of Zombie mode? I know its made by two different developers but by far the best part about WaW wasNazi Zombies.

They need to come out with a map pack strictly with 3 or 4 new Zombie maps.

I'm a zombie freak. I don't have COD 5...but I do have left 4 dead. You guys think it's worth copping COD 5 for this map? Or is it just overkillsince I already got L4D.

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Anyone know is Modern Warfare 2 is going to have some sort of Zombie mode?
They will. It was announced in the features lineup.

I got to 27 with one other person on the original map. New map I don't remember but I think it was 17 or 18

Back
Top Bottom