NBA 2k or live

gonna get one for the 360 soon. which is better for online? leaning towards 2k last year they had a mode where everyone plays a different position was kindadope. any suggestions?

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

is that you in your avy? and you like Max B? Marry me
relax your hormones b. shorty made a sign. she does dig max a little and no she wont marry you. how do you feel about live and 2k though?

Originally Posted by WavieCrocket

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

is that you in your avy? and you like Max B? Marry me
relax your hormones b. shorty made a sign. she does dig max a little and no she wont marry you. how do you feel about live and 2k though?

My fault man, not too much elegant lookin women I kno that listen to that @*#*, just the usual hood boogers, shes a keeper. Anyways I say 2k10, despite all thebugs they had. They realeased a patch so everything is good, for me at least. And make sure u cop the PS3 too.

^lol yall dudes be acting like PS3 and 360 are different gangs red and blue but its cool. thanks for info

Originally Posted by Nktran001

360 > PS3

2K10 > LIVE
I was just about to type this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by King Beef

Originally Posted by WavieCrocket

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

neither they both suck..

get FIFA 10
C'mon son thats not even real football
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son, go sit in the corner.
son turn on your sarcasm receptors. i know its really futbol but they sound pretty close. my bad maybe i was just corny

I'm a 2k fan who used to play live. I bought 2k and I can't STAND the glitches and the gameplay when it comes to the isomotion maneuvers, it'sannoying. but there's a lot of things you can do in the game which makes it still a fun experience. I'm planning on buying live today, played it by mycousin's crib yesterday, I enjoyed the gameplay, but the graphics are ugly, and the features don't compare with 2k's. I'd say go with 2k.

2K had a clear upperhand in recent years. Live stepped it up this year whereas 2K slipped. I went with Live this year.

both wack to me this year.
I have never in my years of 2k, not played this game. I have touched this game in months.

2k7-k9 on 360, i was playing nonstop from release date til' the next one came out.

This year, i swear i haven't put 2k in since like oct.

i've rented Live, it's close...... i kind of prefer Live > cause of controls and presentation.

Back
Top Bottom