NBA 2k10 Collector's Edition

That's the box art?
sick.gif

Locker is nice.. Everything else is pretty good considering its like another 30 or so dollars. If they included Kobe's movie, It would be an automatic cop

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

No thanks, I'll just take the game, and I'd hate to put my games in that locker and forget the combination
laugh.gif

just leave the lock off,lol.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

lol sounds like some @+%! madden would do
nah, for madden ...u would have to buy the super duper limited edition, that would be out in madden 2011 with MSRP. $200
grin.gif

Note: the image and info above come courtesy of IGN's Team Xbox, not publishers 2K themselves, so until announced officially consider this one over-sized, expensive rumour.

I'll wait to see final product first.

Even then, $99 is pushing it.

Without any gameplay videos or any articles describing gameplay/physics, no one even knows if this year's 2K is worth $60.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Logically, why would any of you buy this?

Well for me I really like that locker. I dont like having my games sitting around the house collecting dust on the cover.

ikea/walmart anyone
grin.gif

game is $60

figure and poster is around $20

So you are paying $20 for the locker with lock and VIP lounge

Price isn't special but it is not that bad either.

I'd just get the game.

Definitely not a bad deal, depending on how my funds are at the time Ill prolly drop the extra 40 for it.

JaFlash wrote:
game is $60

figure and poster is around $20

So you are paying $20 for the locker with lock and VIP lounge

Price isn't special but it is not that bad either.

I'd just get the game.
^Pretty good price breakdown. Never been into these "collectors items" but I see one at my local best buy, I'll probably buy one. In no way am I going to hunt for it. Also the VIP lounge seems interesting, to me at least.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom